View Poll Results: What punishment is fit?

Voters
316. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perma-ban

231 73.10%
  • The 1 day suspension is fit

85 26.90%
Closed Thread
Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can someone explain me why tt6 from kyrios can make a port to freedich?

Quote Originally Posted by Sophiax View Post
    ^ Trino while you're at it can you look into this guys account and give him the much needed perma chat ban, I can give you screenshots
    Or just watch his archebuddy alts in Hasla/Castaway Straits. He can come be a hypocrite on the forums because he knows he spends enough on the game to have a level of immunity from Trion. He pays them enough and acts contrite when it serves him, so he gets a free pass for saying some downright despicable things in game chat and continues to bot away with no consequences, while defending others in his guild who exploit as well.

He is just as much a hypocrite as some of the others trying to cover for TT6, like Proto.

Quote Originally Posted by Prot0 View Post
    Sachi's account was banned and his character was subsequently removed from Warden immediately. We do not condone the use of any cheats and anyone that does puts their account at huge risk - it isn't worth it.
    The next day, Sachi's alt (StayChildish) is in <Warden> as if nothing had happened while StayChildish proudly announces the fact that he was Sachi's alt in faction chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Adult View Post
    You mean this clip of Anarr's stream where Chargebackkitty advised his <Warden> friend to refrain from using Archbuddy for a few weeks? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TKYDXb939I

0:55 - Phyx <Warden> says he hasn't logged into Archebuddy for 5 days, while Chargebackkitty and Proto both tell him not to and to wait a few weeks.
    2:45 - Chargebackkitty(Dnastynice) mentions hes been banned 7 times and this month is the first month since he's on this server that he hasn't been banned. But getting unbanned can't be too hard when you know a GM, amirite?
    3:25 - Chargebackkitty says "The one time I should have been banned, they didn't do it. GG", implying that there is something he should be banned for. (3rd party programs prob)
    3:40 - Proto identifies the guy who admitted to using the bot program as Phyx <Warden>
    4:00 - Chargeback finds out via messages that their convo is being streamed and asks who it is and the stream goes offline.

This is from the reddit post. Maybe Celestrata didn't see the thread there, but hopefully she will see it here and take this into consideration during their investigation.
    Here he is discussing archebuddy usage on TS with ChargebackKitty (the main culprit in this Freedich port episode) and Phyx, another Warden member, but continues to act and post as if to say <Warden> are god's gift to fair and balanced gameplay on Kyrios. Warden should really change their code of conduct to say "Try not to get caught cheating/botting on your main, and if you do, have an alt ready to sub in when your main is kicked".

I don't even care about this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ anymore. Just find it hilarious that those involved try and deflect the issue or justify it after they are caught on video, and continue with more of the same in-game when the dust settles.

Quote Originally Posted by Verisimilitude View Post
    Or just watch his archebuddy alts in Hasla/Castaway Straits. He can come be a hypocrite on the forums because he knows he spends enough on the game to have a level of immunity from Trion. He pays them enough and acts contrite when it serves him, so he gets a free pass for saying some downright despicable things in game chat and continues to bot away with no consequences, while defending others in his guild who exploit as well.

He is just as much a hypocrite as some of the others trying to cover for TT6, like Proto.

The next day, Sachi's alt (StayChildish) is in <Warden> as if nothing had happened while StayChildish proudly announces the fact that he was Sachi's alt in faction chat.

Here he is discussing archebuddy usage on TS with ChargebackKitty (the main culprit in this Freedich port episode) and Phyx, another Warden member, but continues to act and post as if to say <Warden> are god's gift to fair and balanced gameplay on Kyrios. Warden should really change their code of conduct to say "Try not to get caught cheating/botting on your main, and if you do, have an alt ready to sub in when your main is kicked".

I don't even care about this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ anymore. Just find it hilarious that those involved try and deflect the issue or justify it after they are caught on video, and continue with more of the same in-game when the dust settles.
    I've never seen a group of people so full of it before, its actually amazing lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    ^~^

s o p h i a x # 1
    she sounds like one of them girls at a restaurant that takes one bite if her kale salad with dressing on side. "ummm can I get a box" -Audio_Otaku

Quote Originally Posted by Novia View Post
    Some of us did not know where the port went. You can call it ignorance or incompetency or whatever you would like.

But a few of us jumped through a portal we were told to go through and whaddaya know??

We end up in Freedich.

I do not see a permaban as a fair punishment. It is excessive. Go ahead and IP ban the person who opened the port because you can clearly see the name.

But some of us just want to play the game without hacks or mods. And this mistake on our part should not take away our game in such an alarming action.

Just my 2 cents...no way am I condoning the use of this port.
    Like i said if they were willingly using the port for months or to simplify it for you Multiple times then they should be punished you can claim ignorance if you jumped through it once but if you did it multiple times you knew exactly what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntaris View Post
    They claimed they removed the ports.

However, per past experience what they say and what actually happens do not always match.
    Due to the part in red there needs to be an undecided vote choice, so, in lieu of a vote I'm undecided.
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

Quote Originally Posted by Mudbone827 View Post
    Due to the part in red there needs to be an undecided vote choice, so, in lieu of a vote I'm undecided.

Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    I am on Ollo, so I'm very familiar with their long history of exploits. What I mean is, how did he get a port to a housing area that had been removed before he got to Kyrios?
    That's what I'm implying. It couldn't have been a remnant port from personal saving a public house port.

In all likelihood, he saved the version of game from before they removed the houses, extracted his User data and edited it into his new updated version long after the auto-removal sweeps were over. That is the only way I can think of it being possible, especially since his teleport book would have been 100% clean after a transfer.

Thus, Intentional, mod of game, or hack possibly, given the teleport save dat is encrypted.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildishPuns View Post
    Pleading ignorance is what got Rage quit permanently banned, we can only hope your group shares the same fate because I highly doubt you were in a secluded location during a raid unaware of what you were about to go, not to mention the portals state their location above them. Hey, maybe you're blind and deaf though having someone translate this message for you onto your computer.
    You can be as aggressive as you want to me but my point still stands. Just like how some people accidentally jump through a troll portal at GR/CR and end up in Hasla...things happen.

This is a PvP game that is fastpaced. There is no time for straggling. And well. I guess not straggling got us in trouble. It was sad hearing a few of us upset in TS because we jumped through a portal that got us in trouble...without knowing where it went.

Funny thing is I didn't know Freedich housing was removed since I quit before it was removed. I return and like...never go to Freedich so meh. My fault for that.

Either way...it will be sad seeing people banned for jumping through a port.

Right now I feel like I am one of those chained people in Pirates of the Caribbean 3...walking to the gallows.

Hoist the Colors, loves.
    ΣllianΛ
    ♗ Soothesayer
    ✎ Author of Kyrios Fiction
    ღ Pocket Healer of Elusios.

Quote Originally Posted by Novia View Post
    You can be as aggressive as you want to me but my point still stands. Just like how some people accidentally jump through a troll portal at GR/CR and end up in Hasla...things happen.

This is a PvP game that is fastpaced. There is no time for straggling. And well. I guess not straggling got us in trouble. It was sad hearing a few of us upset in TS because we jumped through a portal that got us in trouble...without knowing where it went.

Funny thing is I didn't know Freedich housing was removed since I quit before it was removed. I return and like...never go to Freedich so meh. My fault for that.

Either way...it will be sad seeing people banned for jumping through a port.

Right now I feel like I am one of those chained people in Pirates of the Caribbean 3...walking to the gallows.

Hoist the Colors, loves.
    I mean, when you work with a group of people like TT6, I'm shocked Warden doesn't get in trouble more frequently. I wonder how many East wars with Warden/TT6 happens before it takes Warden to realize that they're messing with the wrong people.

-shrug- Guess that'll never happen.

At any rate...

#PORTALGATE
    JalYtJustin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not Bias | Kyrios East
    💀 ϟ

Do not take anything I say as a collective opinion of my guild, or my friends.
    What I express is to be interpreted as only my view, no one else's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethetun View Post
    ?????Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-okżżżżż
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

It's a good thing hacks and exploits make up the difference.

Closed Thread
Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast