+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Getting this message all morning.......

please help us! lol

It's the old thing where people who have already authenticated are fine but if you log out, you won't get back in.

Quote Originally Posted by dirrtygmoney View Post
    What a foolish response. To throw in the towel and unsubscribe from a game over a minor technical glitch? Come back to planet Earth. Things break. Life happens. Act like an adult. Taking your toys and crying all the way home is just silly.
    Heres what justifys it after logging in http://imgur.com/oG9rmyt

If I was at work, and unable to play AA, I am so confident, this would never be happening...

3/2 -- Glyph Authentication Currently Unavailable
    10:03 AM PST Update: We will be restarting an internal network server that may fix this issue, but will also force everyone to be briefly disconnected from all North American ArcheAge servers. Once this server is fully restarted, players should be able to log back in as normal.

Greetings Adventurers! We are aware of an issue that is preventing users from logging into Glyph, and we are investigating. Thanks for your patience!

Celestrata

Quote Originally Posted by helloytyutyuu View Post
    Heres what justifys it after logging in http://imgur.com/oG9rmyt
    It's an online game with many components. Things can break. Unsubscribing because of a one problem is irrational and silly. I stand by my original statement.
    Dirrty
    <Spetsnaz>
    Kraken West

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    Social media is cancerous because of social vanity, they want to ruin things they don't agree with.

It's an online game with many components. Things can break. Unsubscribing because of a one problem is irrational and silly. I stand by my original statement.
    irrational = gamer
    rational = People on Mars

Quote Originally Posted by Alaryl View Post
    3/2 -- Glyph Authentication Currently Unavailable
    10:03 AM PST Update: We will be restarting an internal network server that may fix this issue, but will also force everyone to be briefly disconnected from all North American ArcheAge servers. Once this server is fully restarted, players should be able to log back in as normal.

Greetings Adventurers! We are aware of an issue that is preventing users from logging into Glyph, and we are investigating. Thanks for your patience!

Celestrata
    Yes. That was yesterday.

you do see the date right....that was yesterday :P

Yeah, I get your point, MMO, things can break, glitches et cetera. But when it happens everyday and there's no perma fix maybe there's something wrong there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast