+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 63

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Getting this message all morning.......

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    14
    please help us! lol

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    799
    It's the old thing where people who have already authenticated are fine but if you log out, you won't get back in.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by dirrtygmoney View Post
    What a foolish response. To throw in the towel and unsubscribe from a game over a minor technical glitch? Come back to planet Earth. Things break. Life happens. Act like an adult. Taking your toys and crying all the way home is just silly.
    Heres what justifys it after logging in http://imgur.com/oG9rmyt

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Mermaid's Tear
    Posts
    799
    If I was at work, and unable to play AA, I am so confident, this would never be happening...

  5. #25
    3/2 -- Glyph Authentication Currently Unavailable
    10:03 AM PST Update: We will be restarting an internal network server that may fix this issue, but will also force everyone to be briefly disconnected from all North American ArcheAge servers. Once this server is fully restarted, players should be able to log back in as normal.

    Greetings Adventurers! We are aware of an issue that is preventing users from logging into Glyph, and we are investigating. Thanks for your patience!

    Celestrata

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    985
    Quote Originally Posted by helloytyutyuu View Post
    Heres what justifys it after logging in http://imgur.com/oG9rmyt
    It's an online game with many components. Things can break. Unsubscribing because of a one problem is irrational and silly. I stand by my original statement.
    Dirrty
    <Spetsnaz>
    Kraken West

    Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    Social media is cancerous because of social vanity, they want to ruin things they don't agree with.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by dirrtygmoney View Post
    It's an online game with many components. Things can break. Unsubscribing because of a one problem is irrational and silly. I stand by my original statement.
    irrational = gamer
    rational = People on Mars

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    799
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaryl View Post
    3/2 -- Glyph Authentication Currently Unavailable
    10:03 AM PST Update: We will be restarting an internal network server that may fix this issue, but will also force everyone to be briefly disconnected from all North American ArcheAge servers. Once this server is fully restarted, players should be able to log back in as normal.

    Greetings Adventurers! We are aware of an issue that is preventing users from logging into Glyph, and we are investigating. Thanks for your patience!

    Celestrata
    Yes. That was yesterday.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Ollo, Canada
    Posts
    35
    you do see the date right....that was yesterday :P

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by dirrtygmoney View Post
    It's an online game with many components. Things can break. Unsubscribing because of a one problem is irrational and silly. I stand by my original statement.
    Yeah, I get your point, MMO, things can break, glitches et cetera. But when it happens everyday and there's no perma fix maybe there's something wrong there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts