+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice from SlayerS to SlayerS

Advice from SlayerS to SlayerS

Quote Originally Posted by Draxxx View Post
    That's what happens when you have REAL leaders. You get ♥♥♥♥ done. You don't make excuses and cry about numbers. When pirates out numbered us and won a couple skirmishes did we ♥♥♥♥♥ out? Did we cry? Or did we make adjustments and kick the living ♥♥♥♥ out of the Pirates ?

Winners find ways to win while losers just find excuses.

Shall we list We Few/Redrum accomplishements vs ours? Let me know when you're ready to get started.

By the way how is We Few/Redrum doing? Oh wait you left that band wagon for a new one my bad...

All I see in shout chat is GG's and GF's from SlayerS... Yeah we take some losses but we dust ourselves off and head back out - no matter what the odds.
    OLDMATE
    Snazzy Seagull
    of
    <lllllll>

CONVICTION PIRATE

THERE BE PIRATES IN THESE WATERS

Quote Originally Posted by DeadAir View Post
    Shall we list We Few/Redrum accomplishements vs ours? Let me know when you're ready to get started.

By the way how is We Few/Redrum doing? Oh wait you left that band wagon for a new one my bad...
    We are doing just fine. Thanks for asking!

what is this? It smells like excuses.
    ♪bard♪
    “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.
    None but ourselves can free our minds.”
    ― Bob Marley

I'm where ever there are cookies.

So I heard Pirates were uncontested at DGS/abyssal today? Can anyone confirm this?

Arrow lol, accomplished so much on "the dead server" ggwp. How's Kyrios? Have you guys given up fighting against a zerg already? How does it feel being on the other side?

inb4excuse

Quote Originally Posted by disciprine View Post
    All I see in shout chat is GG's and GF's from SlayerS... Yeah we take some losses but we dust ourselves off and head back out - no matter what the odds.
    Are you kidding me? Are you high right now?

Do you even know what guild you're in and how ridiculously toxic your guild members are? FFS you can see a perfect example of how rancid you guys are from the drax comment Tali quoted in the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Squanky View Post
    So I heard Pirates were uncontested at DGS/abyssal today? Can anyone confirm this?
    Completely uncontested. And last night after they wiped the first time at the first DGS it felt kinda like they weren't even trying anymore after that.

Quote Originally Posted by disciprine View Post
    we take some losses but we dust ourselves off and head back out - no matter what the odds.

When they didn't come out for DGSs, luskas, abyssal, MM, Anthalon or anything else, we were checking gear leaderboards to see if slayers got their transfers reversed or something because it was like they vanished from the server entirely.
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) Best Tank and everything else NA ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
    Captain of the USS Partyboat
    1v1 Arena Grand Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Istartfires View Post
    Arrow lol, accomplished so much on "the dead server" ggwp. How's Kyrios? Have you guys given up fighting against a zerg already? How does it feel being on the other side?

inb4excuse
    Probably shouldn't talk when you're clueless as to what's going on? The first few days we dominated them at ships and took the majority of the ships from them and forces poor ntax to go recruit more guilds. NaCL went from 75 to 98/99

Crippling debt went from 34 up to 75 since they started losing ships.

Just last night Pirates lost a DGS while having a full raid to a 25 man mostly pug made raid lmao... Embarrassing.

Well, I do know what's going on. I have friends that went to Kyrios and joined NaCL. I know exactly what's going on, do you? xD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast