+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45

Thread: Advice from SlayerS to SlayerS

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by Istartfires View Post
    You just had almost two full guilds on Salphira. SlayerS had almost 100 and Z had like 85? Give or take. To fight 20-30 pirates at any given time? We had a full raid a handful of times and did quite well against you when we did, winning many engagements. I can't really sympathize with any of you.

    Half of Salphira thinks you guys will give up and reroll back to Salphira as soon as your 30 days is up so you can free farm without being contested again.
    I'll never understand how you could be so brain dead to understand that 90% of "Z" was our alts. It had 5-10 players (casual players) in it, MAX.

    But if you need to keep telling yourself that to help you sleep at night then go for it sweet heart. Anyone with an actual brain knows we only had one guild. Hence why when we started on Kyrios we only had about 75-80 players total in the guild.

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    GroovyLand
    Posts
    418
    Well, kinda surprised Draxx isn't crying about not being hero? Or going off on his chosen few about ineffective leadership.... oh wait.

    Slayers will crawl back to salphira and cry there soon enough. Kids be rolling the visa's soon!
    Reading this is a waste of your time.

    Release the Kraken!!!

  3. #33
    I made a car last night. Thank you RNG.


    Edit: Good RNG procs funded this car . Felt I should clarify.
    Great White Tatas
    Regrading Victim
    I like to end fights with "Lmao" because I suck.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Saltphira
    Posts
    151
    Arrow, not all of Z was alts. Be honest with yourself. Lets say only 20 of 80 were actual players. That's still 120 players in two guilds. Many of which were active and showed up to raids. Do you want me to find video evidence of your Z "alts" running around in raids fighting people?

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,188
    Quote Originally Posted by TaliLevi View Post
    .
    Kehleyr? HELLO?

    This thread 10/10
    SLAYERS NATION

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    130
    waiting to see slayers pvp video pls
    Isaac
    <Ctrl> <̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶L̶i̶s̶t̶e̶d̶> <Offline>
    <Isaac's Playlist> All Servers -East,west and pirate
    Purgatory 4 Life
    www.Tinyurl.com/Isaacsplaylist

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadAir View Post
    Yeah because 35-40 man guild raid is a zerg right?

    brilliant logic bud
    I said zerg recruiting, i said nothing about your ingame raids knowing your guild the second your members stop getting force fed content and actually have to work for it they dip out to the next bandwagon so no wonder you can only pull 35-40 man GUILD raids.

    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...hlight=slayers

    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ore-Geared-PvP

    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...re-PvP-Players!

    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...re-PvP-Players!

    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...re-PvP-Players!

    had no idea you guys actually did this, thank you David im crying this is too good.
    Isaac
    <Ctrl> <̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶L̶i̶s̶t̶e̶d̶> <Offline>
    <Isaac's Playlist> All Servers -East,west and pirate
    Purgatory 4 Life
    www.Tinyurl.com/Isaacsplaylist

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    170
    Hi Isaac

  9. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaac View Post
    I said zerg recruiting, i said nothing about your ingame raids knowing your guild the second your members stop getting force fed content and actually have to work for it they dip out to the next bandwagon so no wonder you can only pull 35-40 man GUILD raids.

    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...hlight=slayers

    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...ore-Geared-PvP

    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...re-PvP-Players!

    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...re-PvP-Players!

    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...re-PvP-Players!

    had no idea you guys actually did this, thank you David im crying this is too good.
    I don't know what is more sad, the fact that you still post on the forums for a game that you haven't played in forever and was never even relevant on or how bad your reading comprehension is. I'm going to help you out....

    Quote Originally Posted by Draxxx View Post
    snip
    We are selectively recruiting very active and hardcore players L55 interested in PvP/PvX, Guild Raiding, World Bosses, Castle Sieges, Dominating Content & Dominions.

    snip
    Yeah lets talk about zerg recruiting... Pirates went and recruited and absorbed/merged 5/6 entire guilds ALL AT ONCE and recruited every single pirate player from all pirate factions across the entire game. But Slayers advertises and recruits less than 10 people and it's called "ZERG RECRUITING"

    I'm crying laughing at how much of an idiot you are. Stop being salty that Slayers killed every single guild you were apart of. Sorry Slayers killed your AA experience on Salphira. Get over it already.
    SLAYERS NATION

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Draxxx View Post
    I don't know what is more sad, the fact that you still post on the forums for a game that you haven't played in forever
    i've been on kyrios for months now buddy, just becuase my name isn't isaac does not mean im not here, so simple minded.



    Quote Originally Posted by Draxxx View Post
    Yeah lets talk about zerg recruiting... Pirates went and recruited and absorbed/merged 5/6 entire guilds ALL AT ONCE and recruited every single pirate player from all pirate factions across the entire game. But Slayers advertises and recruits less than 10 people and it's called "ZERG RECRUITING"
    lets go back to launch of server when you absorbed every single guild that quit the game early on to get big, you still deny the fact your guild got big off of a fluke, when every guild quit you had like 40 plebs and your guild seemed like a good spot for everyone to panic jump into, if there was a guild named <Hello kitty sleepover> that had more players then you at the time that would be the biggest guild on salphira.and about the zerg recruiting im not only talking about now i'm talking about OVERALL you had carnage and jp funnel their little stream fanboys into your guild not to mention when the big guilds quit you zerg recruited the server, not once but twice when you had to fight the pirates. it is actually hilarious you think you are this big dog from a pve server. you literally accomplished everything from someone else information and you were lucky enough to roll on to a ♥♥♥♥ server that died after the br's quit (you didnt stop the BRA even though you like to stroke your own ego saying you did) it now it has come to you switching to a server with real pvp guilds and getting bodied everytime you try to do anything. everytime you reply to my trollposts you say i am irrelevant, welcome to kyrios QT who is irrelevant now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Draxxx View Post
    Stop being salty that Slayers killed every single guild you were apart of. Sorry Slayers killed your AA experience on Salphira. Get over it already.
    You act like i only played on salphira, only thing you killed for me is the laughs i got when you actually stopped replying to me cause you knew i was trolling you, what happened? www.tinyurl.com/isaacsplaylist
    Isaac
    <Ctrl> <̶B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶L̶i̶s̶t̶e̶d̶> <Offline>
    <Isaac's Playlist> All Servers -East,west and pirate
    Purgatory 4 Life
    www.Tinyurl.com/Isaacsplaylist

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts