+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 211

Thread: Ez list -Shatigon Edition

  1. #21
    Senior Member TheWiggler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,682
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMORTAL View Post
    Even peace time is not safe ^_)^

    Lol ceu is eminence working you again? Prostitution confirmed legal on shatigon
    Yes, I just kicked you

    The uninstall button is the greatest weapon you have against Trion/XL's Tyranny

  2. #22
    Senior Member AeonAuron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    2,186
    This is my PvP experience so far in Shatigon as an Enigmatist.



    Darkrunners... Darkrunners everywhere.
    Auron
    <Reborn>

  3. #23
    Senior Member Phazedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,020
    Quote Originally Posted by AeonAuron View Post
    This is my PvP experience so far in Shatigon as an Enigmatist.



    Darkrunners... Darkrunners everywhere.
    same
    Phazed
    <idk>
    YouTube

  4. #24
    Senior Member TheWiggler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Phazedddddddddddd View Post
    same
    Hello there, bestie
    Yes, I just kicked you

    The uninstall button is the greatest weapon you have against Trion/XL's Tyranny

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    218
    Nice plate armor tank dude o/

    <Play Faction>

    Kyprosa Another/Fookdood/Reckless

    <Reborn>

    Shatigon Fookdood/Hakiri


  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    490
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiggler View Post
    Lol ceu is eminence working you again? Prostitution confirmed legal on shatigon
    Always working him. <3 Ceu's my ladylove
    Plenipotent
    Stream

  7. #27
    Senior Member Porcodiostogioco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    CH
    Posts
    549
    Quote Originally Posted by AeonAuron View Post
    Wasn't blocking with haulers bannable?
    1st 66.6% was mortars
    2nd Ceu is not an NPC.
    3rd by mistake . he teleported inside us...
    Memes -- > LUL

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcodiostogioco View Post
    1st 66.6% was mortars
    2nd Ceu is not an NPC.
    3rd by mistake . he teleported inside us...
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?242852
    Ceu

  9. #29

    It's gonna be fun to see Aesir dominate this server say goodbye to your castles apex allience just moved in 😂😂😂

  10. #30
    Senior Member TheWiggler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlez View Post
    It's gonna be fun to see Aesir dominate this server say goodbye to your castles apex allience just moved in 😂😂😂
    apex alliance?
    Yes, I just kicked you

    The uninstall button is the greatest weapon you have against Trion/XL's Tyranny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts