+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ollo is now the best server for making Money $$$ ^O^

Ollo is now the best server for making Money $$$ ^O^

Yeah so all the trolls yelled "dedserver dedserver kyrios >O<" .... Then they left. And people were like, where did everyone go? And everyone's like "hi" "over here" "yeah still here" "yeah same" And then we all realized that it was only the loudmouth trolls who left for kyrios, and everyone else stayed. So now there's no one cutting my trees, no one stealing my Thunderstruck, no one purpling, no one ganking trade ships in the oceans... Yeah it's pretty awesome if you like making money. GR, CR, Serp, MM, all that stuff is still always filled. It's really nice. I make more money than I ever did in the Auction House, I can grow my trees in peace, I can run packs, and grow TS, and all my friends are still here. All is well. If you guys want money, Ollo is where it's at!

Also, the forest! Idk if you guys know about this, but I grew a forest of 20,000 fruit trees, and I maintained it for 8 months, before my liquid cooling system broke. During that time, I would have trolls cutting 100-500 trees per day. They would just come and break it all. And every day I replaced the loss. Today, I grow all these trees in the same place, and everyone lets it be. I have experienced zero loss completely. It's been here for like... idk 2 or 3 weeks now? I have like 2,000 fruit trees. It's small but nice, and feeds my server well enough.

Here's the original:
    Solzreed Forest
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfek9_xzsEQ

There are 7 parts to this video series. It's a detailed walkthrough of the entire thing, when it was at its peak

So you enjoy single player farming games with a chat box.

Why not just play a single player farm simulator and use their forums?

Its essentially the same thing.
    <SlayerS>
    Virtuosity (Zehro RIP)
    Kyrios East

Yay! Now go buy yourself a Mercedes with that money bro. Big pimpin' Archeage like a thug yo!
    Hugging Docgotgame's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoprevog View Post
    Yeah so all the trolls yelled "dedserver dedserver kyrios >O<" .... Then they left. And people were like, where did everyone go? And everyone's like "hi" "over here" "yeah still here" "yeah same" And then we all realized that it was only the loudmouth trolls who left for kyrios, and everyone else stayed. So now there's no one cutting my trees, no one stealing my Thunderstruck, no one purpling, no one ganking trade ships in the oceans... Yeah it's pretty awesome if you like making money. GR, CR, Serp, MM, all that stuff is still always filled. It's really nice. I make more money than I ever did in the Auction House, I can grow my trees in peace, I can run packs, and grow TS, and all my friends are still here. All is well. If you guys want money, Ollo is where it's at!

This server sounds terrible now. Are you going to Rage quit when another Evolution Hits? or move to another Low Pop Server to pick fruit?

The 300g a day you make picking fruits that you think is heaps of gold is still nothing compared to the 18k a day for dgs, 60k a week from abyssal, and red dragon weapons and crafting materials from other world bosses all of which fiery and KGB have free farmed and will continue to do so until this server merges.

If you honestly enjoyed making gold you'd stop letting fiery ♥♥♥♥ you in the ♥♥♥.

Has there even been contesting since the "trolls" left? Of course you're not going to be affected by a dead server if all you do is farmville.

Also, all the content you're locked out of on Ollo is faction events on kyrios. Meaning anyone can craft packs at abyssal and you don't have to feed it all to one fat kid

Quote Originally Posted by jumbaliah View Post
    Has there even been contesting since the "trolls" left? Of course you're not going to be affected by a dead server if all you do is farmville.
    There wasn't any contesting when the trolls were here, either.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast