+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ollo is now the best server for making Money $$$ ^O^

Quote Originally Posted by Meridian View Post
    There wasn't any contesting when the trolls were here, either.
    What about the 8+ hour red dragon contests 3 weeks prior to merges? Or the countless hours small groups spent trying to steal abyssal packs on this server?

It was always small groups because people thought and still think planting 10000 orange trees is how you play this game. But just because it was small groups doesn't mean it wasn't contested, it just means again, people on ollo like getting rammed in the butt

Quote Originally Posted by jumbaliah View Post
    What about the 8+ hour red dragon contests 3 weeks prior to merges? Or the countless hours small groups spent trying to steal abyssal packs on this server?

It was always small groups because people thought and still think planting 10000 orange trees is how you play this game. But just because it was small groups doesn't mean it wasn't contested, it just means again, people on ollo like getting rammed in the butt
    It was small groups because people wanted to split the loot as few ways as possible, instead of bringing in more ppl and having pvp vs the Empire just for the fun of it. But, all water under the bridge now.

Quote Originally Posted by mcoprevog View Post
    So now there's no one cutting my trees, no one stealing my Thunderstruck, no one purpling, no one ganking trade ships in the oceans...
    So what you are saying is there no one to play with? Got it, nice dedserver buddy.
    www.twitch.tv/rischie
    Rischie/Sharkfin
    Sodium Rising

I appreciate your forest, Zerraphin. The point of this thread is to look at the slight plus points for those of us who are still left on the server (amidst admittedly a huge load of negative ones). Though personally I am finding post-transfer Ollo crappy for making money as I can't sell things on the AH any more, it is true there are SOME benefits to a quieter server for SOME types of players. I don't want to do trade packs, but it could be a viable server for people to attempt to earn trade pack gold on and such, though it's not like there isn't still plenty potential for the alliance folks to steal your stuff right now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2