Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 3/30 -- ArcheAge Login Issues [RESOLVED]

trion is a joke at this point

& they wonder why people play other games as soon as they are available

i wish this game had better companies behind it. could have been amazing
    faction traitor
    guild traitor
    u name it

Well that was frustrating. Like others, I got DC'd while moving packs on both my main and my alt. Couldn't log my main back in at all until just now, but my alt eventually got in and I was able to move the packs to near by land I have with massive lag. I'm just glad I was able to recover all my packs, I at least DC'd when I was near land of mine, so I had somewhere to put my packs that were on the ground. Wish there was a better mechanism for DCing while moving packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopelessdrop View Post
    Well that was frustrating. Like others, I got DC'd while moving packs on both my main and my alt. Couldn't log my main back in at all until just now, but my alt eventually got in and I was able to move the packs to near by land I have with massive lag. I'm just glad I was able to recover all my packs, I at least DC'd when I was near land of mine, so I had somewhere to put my packs that were on the ground. Wish there was a better mechanism for DCing while moving packs.
    thats not as bad as this Hero on the pirate faction I know. He was in MM last night and the bad lag started, servers wouldnt allow anyone to log back in in time for MM end, so he didnt get his 10 leadership for Mistmerrow...

He did everythign else as well as he could and ended this month's hero cycle with 2999 leadership, 1 short of 3k. The difference between 2999 leadership and 3k leadership is 3k gold prize.

Dude lost 3k gold cuz of lag spike. Ouch.

If anyone from Support sees this message and cares enough to look into it, his name's Carlost on NA Morpheus server. He's a cool dude but doesnt speak english very well. I told him to try filing a ticket to see if support can help him out since he was literally 1 leadership away from an extra 3k gold. Pirates on Morpheus have it rough enough.
    You can catch me on:
    TWITCH
    YOUTUBE
    PLAYS.TV

IGN / Server:
    Anthalon on Morpheus (giggity)
    <Very Danger>

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMrZombie View Post
    thats not as bad as this Hero on the pirate faction I know. He was in MM last night and the bad lag started, servers wouldnt allow anyone to log back in in time for MM end, so he didnt get his 10 leadership for Mistmerrow...

He did everythign else as well as he could and ended this month's hero cycle with 2999 leadership, 1 short of 3k. The difference between 2999 leadership and 3k leadership is 3k gold prize.

Dude lost 3k gold cuz of lag spike. Ouch.

If anyone from Support sees this message and cares enough to look into it, his name's Carlost on NA Morpheus server. He's a cool dude but doesnt speak english very well. I told him to try filing a ticket to see if support can help him out since he was literally 1 leadership away from an extra 3k gold. Pirates on Morpheus have it rough enough.
    That sucks, hopefully he can get something from support. I really hope these lag, DC, etc issues go away soon. Not something you want, especially when there's new competition from BDO.

5.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #15
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Tonight's network issues have been resolved by the team. Thanks for your patience, and you're free to login!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2