+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mistmerrow Mechanics

Mistmerrow Mechanics

A lot of people ask me when I lead Mistmerrow, "why don't we do this" "why don't we do that".

Hopefully this answers your questions.

Point System

The Alliance will be awarded 7 points for the Capture of an unclaimed Basin and 3 points for the Capture of a Basin claimed by an opposing Alliance.

If an alliance Destroys the Bloodspire in an unoccupied Basin but does not Capture the basin, the Basin remains inactive for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes a message will appear on the screen stating "Nearby Bloodspire Remnants can now be used by anyone." For example, if East owns the SW Basin, and either West/Pirate destroys it but decides not to cap, East can reclaim the SW basin after 3 minutes for a couple of extra points. If I remember correctly it's 2 or 3.

Raid Callouts

#1. When we come across a Basin within the first 1-3 minutes and NPCs are present, attacking the defending towers, the reason we don't DPS is because it is not our tag, and we will not receive credit towards the quest that gives you 500 honor at the end.

#2. Sometimes you will hear me say do not DPS the middle Bloodspire past 50%. After 40% it will begin to self-destruct. Should we destroy the Bloodspire with no intentions to cap, the faction that currently claims that Bloodspire has a chance to recap after 3 minutes.

#3. The last question I'm most commonly asked is "why don't we cap? Don't we need points to win?"

Yes, we do need to cap to earn points to win; however, if the East faction decides to cap NE, the West can follow the directions of point #2 and NOT destroy the middle Bloodspire at NE. At this point, we can't do anything at NE. Everyone from each faction attempts to cap at 2-3 minutes left in the event. West will probably destroy that NE Bloodspire at maybe 2:15 and cap at 2:00.

It takes 2 minutes for a claimed basin to come back up. If Pirates cap 4 basins (whether claimed, unclaimed, or for a recap) at 2 minutes left in the event, they are maximizing their overall points on the scoreboard. And there is nothing East or West can do about it. More than likely, the Pirates would win.

I hope this answers any questions you may have had, if you have additional questioms comment below and I will try to answer to the best of my ability.

You should ask Sutchi for lessons.

:4)
    Meep | No Ctrl | Nazar

Sutchi is on Kyrios, MM has changed a lot after he stopped leading it.

Supremacy: The most dominant Mistmerrow guild in Archeage History.
    Fatality

The only guild that matters.

Supremacy's Mistmerrow track record

Winner of Mistmerrow Laureate Award 2016
    Winner of Mistmerrow Peace Prize 1943-2016
    Winner of 2015-2016 WWE Sammy award
    Winner of Mistmerrow Superbowl 2012-2018
    Winner of Mistmerrow Stanley Cup 2016
    Winner of Mistmerrow Monster Truck Monster JAM XXXXL
    Winner of Mistmerrow Idol and Mistmerrow's got Talent

Was ez
    Meep | No Ctrl | Nazar

Lol I love the comments from ex-Supremacy

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrex View Post
    Lol I love the comments from ex-Supremacy
    Supremacy didn't die :^)

loki diamond dominion player

Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    Supremacy: The most dominant Mistmerrow guild in Archeage History.
    jajajajajajajaja

our mistmerrow formation is flawless

F A T A L I T Y

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast