+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Calling Out Clever.

Meep | No Ctrl | Nazar

Quote Originally Posted by Lolurmad View Post
    It was you killing undergeared farmers, congrats.
    Maybe even an alt. But Lutjanis is not an easy kill. You have land in Auoria?

All I hear from Clever is "Sparklingtips OMFG I love you." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBQIrj1f18Q
    SPARKLINGTIPS

Quote Originally Posted by Coolvent View Post
    All I hear from Clever is "Sparklingtips OMFG I love you." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBQIrj1f18Q
    That's what you hear from everyone.

I like how clever is awesome

Bout to roast marshmellows with the heat coming off this kids dome

Jheez

Whether you click,smash or faceroll aint matter
    Fatality

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    Clicking for now, remapping my orb weaver at the moment. Next videos will show no clicks. Even so (as a clicker) I still win most matches. So if you lose to me (and you think I suck) you should probably just quit the game.

Also as stated, this video is just playing around. I love the fact that everyone is critiquing something that took a few minutes to slap together. I'm getting familiar with the capturing and video editing software. None the less I have so many wins in one day I can't squeeze them in a coherent fashion in just one video. Cause Clever is AWESOME.
    [IMG]http//www.teamjimmyjoe.comwp-contentuploads201310Oompa-Loompa.jpg[/IMG]
    All hail Clever?

Are you even serious right now? I figured I would hear something from you and didnt, so I actually started to read the thread. Ive have got to be the only guy that knows you in here, orrrr this is all thats left on this server.

Know one has any idea how may painful fkn hours ive listen to you cry in TS.. Whine Cry Whine Cry. Who was your buddy that was just as bad, what was his name? Lamort? OMG I knew when I see these 2 names in the TS server it was going to be a looong day.

I left for 6-8months and havent really payed attention to much of anything ingame, but this is fkn funny.
    Your Hero clever at one-time thought ppl in arena were DDoS'ing him and that was the reason he kept losing, fkn hours of listening to him cry. I guess practice did you some good.

The most painful memory I have of Clever is leaving his kids in Abyssal. 6hrs of crying from Clever, it was so bad we all switched channels. Im not talking rage or mad, just str8 up crying and whining, mostly about the gold he lost by leaving them. You know seriously, I can go on and on..
    I already what youre going to say..
    Ya you beat me, ya you arent the first, Ya plate melts against mage's, Ya it looked pretty easy. Um like I give a ♥♥♥♥, I play over coffee and try to catch some honor here and there, wtf do I care OTHER than its YOU killing me.

You know, if I had only recorded TS, this would be utterly PRICELESS! Owell, youre awesome. hahah (I have so much more)
    Muaddi

Kreɪkən Pirate
    -.-. .-. . -.. .. - / -.-. .- .-. -.. / -- -.-- / .--. .-. . -.-. .. --- ..- ... / .-- . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -.- .. .-.. .-.. .----. . -- / .- .-.. .-..

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Muaddi View Post

All hail Clever? Owell, youre awesome. hahah (I have so much more)
    Thanks for the salt, I used it on a deviled egg and ate it. I fixed your self portrait so other's could see it. "Goober is as goober does I guess." Did you see your part in the video?

As far as my TS whining and ♥♥♥♥♥ing goes, don't feel special. I ran all sorts of people out of TS. If they were my target, I followed them around for additional TS PvP in other channels being as obnoxious as I could. Each channel switch I count as a pvp win. Some people are annoyed by whining. Other's get annoyed by me asking the same question over and over. If I follow you, its cause I am targeting you for TS take out.

If you do something I don't like I pester you till you log out = win for Clever. A special few have experienced my biting sarcasm. I reserve that for a TS PvP special take out. The goal being to actually get someone to drop guild tag. I've come close but I'm not there yet.

Your pal Clever.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    Thanks for the salt, I used it on a deviled egg and ate it. I fixed your self portrait so other's could see it. "Goober is as goober does I guess." Did you see your part in the video?

Your pal Clever.
    Must not be much salt. You only need 1/8 a teaspoon to make deviled eggs...
    Burlin's alt bby
    News time bby
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddless View Post
    I'm stupid enough to leave morpheus alone just as reds were there so I'm going to reply with a bad insult because I can't argue
    Fixed it for you

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenWaffles View Post
    Must not be much salt. You only need 1/8 a teaspoon to make deviled eggs...
    Nah, it was just about 1/8th of a teaspoon "And your still a ♥♥♥♥ing goober" was his response after the 3rd time I laid him on his back. I laughed, Muaddi has just the right amount of well timed salt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast