Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Update: 4/8/16 at 8:00 AM PDT [COMPLETE]

Duping Exploit = 2-3 months to fix

APEX Exploit = 4-5 days to fix

Fredich Isle Teleport = Still not fixed

Teleporting underground botters = Still not fixed

Radar Hack = Still not fixed

Stealth Hack = Still not fixed

In-Game Text Issue = SHIELD UP, RED ALERT ALL CREW TO BATTLE STATIONS PREPARE FOR EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE

Better question is this going to being back the nui in mirage? You know that thing you said wouldn't be gone bit disappeared right after reset.
    Stupid phone and your auto correct.

I hope this is a fix for the chat bug I've made several tickets about with no resolution. Shutting down mid-week is lame. I've been living with the chat glitch since December, I'm sure I could live a few more days with it. If it isn't a fix for that well.... ffs please fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PDT (UTC-7) on Friday, April 8th as we perform a small patch to address in-game text issues.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime. Players will receive a patch of ~100mb.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers when they are updated. If you do, you will be unable to go back to the North American servers until this update is completed, or the game will ask you to re-download the full client.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!

Please tell me fixing the "in-game text issues" means we'll finally be able to cancel the mobilization orders window for 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Draklan View Post

In-Game Text Issue = SHIELD UP, RED ALERT ALL CREW TO BATTLE STATIONS PREPARE FOR EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE
    I ROFL'd irl XD

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PDT (UTC-7) on Friday, April 8th as we perform a small patch to address in-game text issues.

The estimated duration for this downtime is 2 hours. In-game messaging will be broadcast in advance of the downtime. Players will receive a patch of ~100mb.

North American players, please do not play on the European servers when they are updated. If you do, you will be unable to go back to the North American servers until this update is completed, or the game will ask you to re-download the full client.

Thanks for your patience, and we can't wait to see you back in Erenor!
    Because this couldn't have waited until next Wednesday??? I mean no one even knew there was an issue with the text...

7.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #17
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    This update has begun!

Will this fix the issue of some battle pets not being usable? ie black sabrefang does not activate when clicked from bag

Quote Originally Posted by Draklan View Post

Okay now that's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmonycat View Post
    Will this fix the issue of some battle pets not being usable? ie black sabrefang does not activate when clicked from bag
    Only thing they said their fixing is some obscure text misspelling in the game but nothing on the broken hero call system or any other IMPORTANT bugged/broken items.
    "Some People Are Alive Simply Because It's Illegal To Kill Them"

Mudbone [LaZy] (Farmer Extraordinaire)
    <The Imperium of LaZy Nation> on Ollo(NA East)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast