+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Archeage

Goodbye Archeage

This is a really emotional moment for me. It's been a good run. I hope you all the best.

I quit because, I was tired of everything. I loved leading the raids and what not but... when you feel like a video game is taking over your life it should be time to stop playing it. I spent, so much money in this game, and for what? Entertainment? I am so upset with myself for how much money I've spent. I never denied "p2w".

Another thing is, it got to a point I didn't know who my friends were. Dzeagle will always be my best friend. There are people who are your friend, and there are people who claim to be your friend. I didn't know who from who. I've upset a lot of people in this game though drama, bragging, trolling, etc.

Once I quit, I felt relieved. It was very emotional to me. I cried. I did. I appreciate everyone who actually cared about what I was doing and respecting it. For those in the West Faction and Pirate Faction, sorry you didn't experience it first hand. I knew you guys loved fighting me and what not.

Shoutouts to:

Dzeagle, Mariaozawa, Reddragon, Ectheleon, Ryuju, Michieru, Kiritonkun, Meulinn, Ahree, Kaelie, Crisulita, Aoharu, Hulkchan, Thefearmaker, Whotasy, Topninja, Heehaw, Addies, Zuri, Jimpy, Kelliana, Pkjay, Wolfgord, Kiteguy, Chopstixx, Jazzee, Machamoon, Sugah, Shiyyo, Shiyya, Rilvan, Vanasria, Safyregirl, It, Yawn, Quinnelia, Kekekekeo, Myrgatroid, Yunogasai, Oropher, Devilscode, Sushiclone, Zoen, Kasaraa, Shimo, Shinkii, Haloe, Jennuine, Biestmoduss, Floofili, Trinnah, Sorri, Kalam, Vidoll, Locamoca, Ticca, Chue, .... sorry if I left your name out.

LET THE VIDEO RENDER FOR GOOD QUALITY

NUUUU Fyrex dont go q.q Despite what everyone says you are an awesome friend and on top of that if people actually knew you better they would realize that its been really fun playing with you and fighting the zerg of the west I will miss healing you up so you can ♥♥♥♥ someone up thats trying to kill me <3

Have a good one and have fun where ever you end up going.

Don't :/ Get the scoundrel's moon :]
    "You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw." - Bill Watterson

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Archeage is not a PvP game.

WHY???????????????????????
    If you are really fed up with this game then I wish you best of luck wherever you end up going. If you ever decide to come back, upgrade and sell your epic armor, buy a weapon and a divine set and you'll be just fine.
    55 Amber [NA: Tahyang East]
    55 Swag [NA: Tahyang East]
    55 Love [NA: Tahyang East]
    50 Galadriel [NA: Hanure West]
    55 Felicity [EU: Shatigon East]

Not too far behind you hun, best of luck in the next game. We'll see you around.

I may not have known you long fryex since I've only been in altercation almost a month now but the time I have gotten to know you. You've been a good raid leader and a good person to know and friend ^_^ you'll be missed dearly hope the best to you friend <3 Fryex

Oh men :/
    Best wish
    Was fun pvping you bro
    Tc

Quote Originally Posted by Aeonwen View Post
    WHY???????????????????????
    If you are really fed up with this game then I wish you best of luck wherever you end up going. If you ever decide to come back, upgrade and sell your epic armor, buy a weapon and a divine set and you'll be just fine.
    He blew up everything... legitimately everything...

Ill miss you man

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast