+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Comment on Mergers

Comment on Mergers

Before a thread was closed Celestrata (hope I spelled it right) made this comment about a low population server and mergers...

"We're not looking to merge any server at this time. Should that change we'll let you all know as far in advance as possible, but all of the servers have populations that are completely within our acceptable ranges."

Some servers have terrible population levels. Leviathan is horribly dead. How is this population safe but servers like Enla were deemed to be low population and in need of being merged? There is absolutely no chance that Leviathan has a better population and/or generates more revenue than Enla did before Trion announced mergers and in turn wrecked the server. Did merger guidelines change? Is it possible that Trion realized that mergers are a disaster for the community?

Just curious.

Leviathan Dead ?

lmfao, you have no idea what a dead server means.
    I was on janudar before we got merged... THIS was a dead server, leviathan is not close to even a quarter of the situation in which Janudar was back in the days.

It also seems dead due to the fact the World Events are sooo damn late... and besides one MM, there is nothing happening in EU Peak time... that may explains why you feel lonely.

Just wait for Trino to fix this damn timers, then you could judge if a server is compromised or not.

Love how ppl say tahyang is dead...not dead. West is having their usual civil war and the east is rebuilding. Seeing new players or transfers every day.
    ***MathiasQuinn***
    Level 55 Firran Daggerspell
    Tahyang Server

Why not just get a server transfer instead of everyone feeling the pain of loosing their land and having to start over?

Quote Originally Posted by MathiasQuinn View Post
    Love how ppl say tahyang is dead...not dead. West is having their usual civil war and the east is rebuilding. Seeing new players or transfers every day.
    Well people sometimes mistakingly thing because people dont go to certain events it equals server being dead and thats just not always true. I mean hell i've been here since alpha and you REALLY have to drag me to any kind of world event cuz i rather do my own thing

I mean sure sometimes i do abyssal and such, but unless my guild really pulls for me to go do something... I laze about White Arden and putt around the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by MathiasQuinn View Post
    ^ This.

Also the RP community on Tahyang has been growing, if anything. Server transfers helped us out a lot as a niche within a niche. The PvPers who moved to Kyrios didn't do so because of the semi-official "RP" delegation either. They did it because they thought they'd find a greater challenge on another server, and many were sick of the sort of drama that came as a consequence of playing on one server for a long time. I kinda wanted to respond to that point that some poster on the other locked thread made, but by the time I read it, it had already been locked.
    ArcheAge-Roleplay.net

Wᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇʀ ᴏɴ Wʏɴɴ
    Formerly Wanderer on Tahyang
    Lore nerd since CBT3 KR

Quote Originally Posted by Luniliel View Post
    Leviathan Dead ?

lmfao, you have no idea what a dead server means.
    I was on janudar before we got merged... THIS was a dead server, leviathan is not close to even a quarter of the situation in which Janudar was back in the days.

It also seems dead due to the fact the World Events are sooo damn late... and besides one MM, there is nothing happening in EU Peak time... that may explains why you feel lonely.

Just wait for Trino to fix this damn timers, then you could judge if a server is compromised or not.
    Yes Leviathan is dead. It is very easy to tell the server is dead. I've done many trade runs to Solis on the supposedly more populated continent. I hardly ever see anyone when I am out. I have a massive farm in a protected area. There is so much open land I cannot keep up. This server reminds me of how Enla looked a few weeks before merger when people had started pulling up land and/or quit the game. It is very easy to get land in safe zones on Leviathan. That is not a good sign. Also watch chat. You don't see a whole lot of activity. You will get people that X up for an event (or ++ as in the case with EU) but generally it is very quiet.

Is it really Janudar dead?

Janudar Solis Housing Zone - Very Few Houses.

Quote Originally Posted by Traciatim View Post
    Is it really Janudar dead?

Janudar Solis Housing Zone - Very Few Houses.
    Geez. Is that accurate or have properties just not rendered in yet? If that is the true state of a housing area in Solis then that server is very dead.

Yeah, that was Janudar pre-merger. It was really that dead.

I took that shot on July 11th, 2015.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast