+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's clear this up.

Let's clear this up.

Ever since Supremacy was created with the Dai Gurren Dan player base and the Fatality leadership it was hated from the start. But I'm here to clear something up since most of the server hasn't realized it and still go about thinking that this is true.

What I'm talking about of course is that KOS claims to have been the main reason for Supremacy leaving and that they kicked them off Kraken. Now, I was never part of Supremacy but I have some solid logic behind it.

I'm going to list it off by guild then combine them for a analysis later.
    Supremacy:
    1) They are currently 38 - 2 in dominions, top of the server still.

2) They controlled or were able to contest almost all endgame content.

3) They were the only pirate guild to travel to Halcyona Gulf and Castaway straight.

4) Contained Members from Fatality, an East guild known for controlling a lot of endgame content, and Dai Gurren Dan, one third of the Alliance that controls Red Dragon and end game content.

5) Loki was their leader, very skilled tactician and still helps the East with their boss tactics.

Now let's us compare this to KOS.

1) Currently ranked 7 - 28 in dominions, somewhere around 20th.

2) Do not contest any endgame content and are barely able to complete Kraken with an enoan without being contested.

3) Barely leave Growl and mostly stay in town or housing zone.

4) Members are from no real notable guild, not many have been apart of end game content fights.

5) Scarr, Stupidgirl, and Rankhore. Scarr rages whenever an NPC dies, Stupidgirl is too worried about his alts, and Rankhore, who is the real leader of KOS, manages to keep his cool most of the time but doesn't get the same recognition as Scarr and Stupidgirl.

Now given these facts listed above let's remember one major thing, Loki was leading Supremacy, Supremacy had been making plans to leave to Kryios since they decided Supremacy would be their name. If anyone wanted to find the truth, look at Loki's forum post history previous to the opening of transfers, you'll find that he was asking on all the server forums to find out what he wanted to do with this new superpower of a guild.

Now there is a stark contrast between 38 - 2 versus 7 - 28, It shows who paid attention to how to properly PvP and who didn't, you can say that you simply don't care about Win/Loss, it is only a number. I would agree with you minus the fact that this shows more PvP oriented players that one guild has very good organized PvP versus one that doesn't.

Ah, Endgame content, the ultimate goal of most big guilds. For those who were around during the life of Supremacy on Kraken, how many of you showed up or even thought about Sungold CR after the first couple. It was not a word spoken by West for many weeks. Supremacy had good control of Anthalon with minor contest from pugs. Now compare this to a guild that the other had Kraken down a good amount and then Altercation came and got Kraken but one of their members is at least happy with stealing a tentacle. Supremacy wouldn't have lost Kraken and wouldn't have been proud of stealing one tenactle and logging off.

Now here is where I have personal expierences. I am not ashamed to say that Azore and a friend full on rammed my boat just at the thought of a free fish. I was scared to run packs during Supremacy's reign but now the biggest thing I have to worry about is if Shete is online. So compare that to a guild that needs to have pets out, guards and a safe zone to fight you.

The leaders, you may hate him but Loki was an excellent leader and continues to help the East with endgame content. Now, it is a lesser known fact that no one really knows who is the leader of KOS. We simply don't know who is leading, now Rankhore is the (actual?) Guild leader and he does a good job at keep his head low and keeping it cool, where as Scarr is the calm-level equal of a triggered procupine in a ♥♥♥♥ing balloon factory, he may tell you everything is fine but as soon as you touch it with a stick, he's gonna pop all the balloons.

Now let's do a quick mental thinking with all the facts and analysis above and come to a server wide understanding, KOS was a fly that was swatted at by the horse's tail which is Supremacy. You're a fool to think that KOS had any effect what so ever on Supremacy.

So if any former Supremacy members want to help the server understand what exactly happened. And KOS go ahead and say whatever you want try and spit some propaganda on this but not even you guys can run fro this hard truth.

TL;DR
    Based on many facts that are listed above, there is no way that the common server misconception that KOS was able to even damage Supremacy is false.
    Burlin's alt bby
    News time bby
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddless View Post
    I'm stupid enough to leave morpheus alone just as reds were there so I'm going to reply with a bad insult because I can't argue
    Fixed it for you

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenWaffles View Post
    3) They were the only pirate guild to travel to Halcyona Gulf and Castaway straight.
    this isn't even close to true, if anything Supremacy hardly wasted their time down there
    but first they must catch you

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenWaffles View Post

3) Barely leave Growl and mostly stay in town or housing zone.

4) Members are from no real notable guild, not many have been apart of end game content fights.
    3) We take your ♥♥♥♥ on the sea every day. No one needs to prove this to someone like you but I think Lancet here can confirm.

4) Dreadlockrasta and I were from IRONFIST, DGD, and Incendiary. We've done every world event from red dragon to DGS for over a year. Such fun, much wow.

Please get better gear. You die like a wet noodle every time. You must have really low magic defense.

I'm still trying to figure out who goldenwaffles is. Is he one of the dingleberries ferelia brought with him when he ran from kyrios? If it's burlin, I think he has more forum posts than kills at this point. I like the pets comment too, you are actually yourself handicapping yourself by not using pets, it's like crying that someone buffs at this point, but you can't get a good pet off a loot roll, so you welfare pve gear people probably won't have access to the good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayura View Post
    3) We take your ♥♥♥♥ on the sea every day. No one needs to prove this to someone like you but I think Lancet here can confirm.
    It's annoying to have hostile ex-guildies as your neighbors. If it weren't for you and your man - and maybe Vgansa for being #1 pirate scout, I'd probably be making an acceptable profit.

However, he's right in that your existence outside of the Arcadian Sea is minimal. Sure, you steal my sunken ship packs, but outside of that and "Oh look it's a KOS merchant ship just off of Solz" on teamspeak every day, I never hear about you guys.

Chances are if I actually ran normal packs, I'd be making much more gold safely. However, I don't have anywhere to stage packs on the main continents, so...

...I guess that just leaves more cat-and-mouse content between us. Please be gentle next time - at least let me swim away with one pack or something here, I'm sure we can negotiate.

^ We check everything - Arcadian Sea, Halcy gulf and Castaway. I like to harass the Halcy gulf fishers more than wait for boats in Arcadian. Smaller area for the 2 of us to cover and they always come back to that chum.

Quote Originally Posted by Lancet View Post
    It's annoying to have hostile ex-guildies as your neighbors. If it weren't for you and your man - and maybe Vgansa for being #1 pirate scout, I'd probably be making an acceptable profit.

However, he's right in that your existence outside of the Arcadian Sea is minimal. Sure, you steal my sunken ship packs, but outside of that and "Oh look it's a KOS merchant ship just off of Solz" on teamspeak every day, I never hear about you guys.

Chances are if I actually ran normal packs, I'd be making much more gold safely. However, I don't have anywhere to stage packs on the main continents, so...

...I guess that just leaves more cat-and-mouse content between us. Please be gentle next time - at least let me swim away with one pack or something here, I'm sure we can negotiate.
    jesus dude, if you're really having your profits broken into that badly, I can show you a few tricks that might make it easier...
    But you really need to stop feeding the pirates so much. Cat and Mouse games are fun, but there is a point where you're only making them hungrier for you, and every other merchant out there.
    but first they must catch you

Quote Originally Posted by Psalm View Post
    jesus dude, if you're really having your profits broken into that badly, I can show you a few tricks that might make it easier...
    But you really need to stop feeding the pirates so much. Cat and Mouse games are fun, but there is a point where you're only making them hungrier for you, and every other merchant out there.
    I'm simply waiting until it reaches the pity stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Psalm View Post
    But you really need to stop feeding the pirates so much.

I saw one of your radar ships the other day, you are a sneaky Pete I know what you do haha.

so, supremacy is awesome because they are a PVE guild that is great at camping inside a nui and killing alts?
    Pirate 4 lyfe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast