+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Let's clear this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarr View Post
    Delusional as ever.

Supremacy would spawn a fleet of galleons and lose them or get sank. You were wiped by 1 KOS boat every time you tried Leviathan with your Fleet. You would have NEVER won a single Abyssal, had it not been for KOS. So basically, once you burned your last bridge, you fell off the cliff and the server.

Loki, when you get some perspective, maybe... just maybe you will understand. Till then you have a lot to learn about everything. I've packed up sent off dozens of delusionals such as yourself over the years of my MMO gaming and trust me, you are no where near the top of the pack bud.
    You are literally without a doubt the most delusional person in AA. Are you buzzcutpsycho??? I really 100% think you are bcp.
    "You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw." - Bill Watterson

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Archeage is not a PvP game.

scarr swiped his retirement fund and now hes always pissed cuz he saw that 4 for 4 deal @ wendys and they wont take his ebt card

lol
    Meep | No Ctrl | Nazar

honestly, at the end of the day, people choose what they want to believe. People say that all the gold were fed to guild leaders when they didn't get a single piece of gear from the guilds conception. People don't believe that we handed out epic weapons on a weekly basis. People don't believe that we handed out close to 15 anthalon (prime slots) sets. People don't believe that every single member of supremacy had some kind of kraken drop handed to them. People don't believe that we handed out an epic ayanad club that is now being wielded by meeps. People don't believe that we handed out epic+ high speeds and chai shots for leviathan. People don't believe that we had 12 ships capable of doing dgs and all equipped to handle the leviathan fight. People don't want to believe that we were making serious attempts at leviathan and probably would have downed it if we Got our enoan. People don't believe that we bought a full mythic galleon and a half worth of parts for the guild. People don't want to believe that we were capable of doing dgs in less than 45 seconds.At the end of the day, people can choose to believe what they want, but then again it's hard to believe these things without having been part of it.
    Spellsong/Revenant

<Supremacy>

Quote Originally Posted by ligerzero View Post
    honestly, at the end of the day, people choose what they want to believe. People say that all the gold were fed to guild leaders when they didn't get a single piece of gear from the guilds conception. People don't believe that we handed out epic weapons on a weekly basis. People don't believe that we handed out close to 15 anthalon (prime slots) sets. People don't believe that every single member of supremacy had some kind of kraken drop handed to them. People don't believe that we handed out an epic ayanad club that is now being wielded by meeps. People don't believe that we handed out epic+ high speeds and chai shots for leviathan. People don't believe that we had 12 ships capable of doing dgs and all equipped to handle the leviathan fight. People don't want to believe that we were making serious attempts at leviathan and probably would have downed it if we Got our enoan. People don't believe that we bought a full mythic galleon and a half worth of parts for the guild. People don't want to believe that we were capable of doing dgs in less than 45 seconds.At the end of the day, people can choose to believe what they want, but then again it's hard to believe these things without having been part of it.
    People don't believe supremacy is relevant. Cause its dead.

Who is this magical guild you are talking about? What server were they on? Tell me more about them, sounds like a fantasy.

And last of all, people don't want to believe that this was a real guild, just a bunch of friends playing to have fun as much as any other, just seeking to better ourselves in any way possible instead of worrying about the negativity that people spewed on us.
    Spellsong/Revenant

<Supremacy>

And last of all, people don't want to believe that this was a real guild, just a bunch of friends playing to have fun as much as any other, just seeking to better ourselves in any way possible instead of worrying about the negativity that people spewed on us.
    You have friends?

Cannot tell if Troll or just dumb player...?!??!

Dude, Fatality (east) had nothing left in the tank. Their last option was to go pirate and suck up as many idiots that would flock to them as possible. It just happened that DGD collapsed about that same time and the East Fatality guild remnants jumped all over that opportunity.

Fatality was nothing more a dented, rusty, barely working machine. They shoved a ton of ♥♥♥♥ty west players into the engine to get a few more weeks out of it. When you put diesel into a gasoline engine, ♥♥♥♥ only runs for so long and a bunch of sputtering and smoke soon spews forth....

The first week, this new "Supremacy" pirate guild had 1 Full + raid, had 70+ members online at any given time... but then guess what happened? Same old ♥♥♥♥, new name. Once the majority of these new members got a taste of what was happening they just stopped logging in. The 70+ dropped like a rock down to 40, then a week later it was 20 at best and by the 3rd week, it was a miracle to get 15 of you on (hardly ever an officer) just to try a DGS.

On the weekend, you would listen to the hyped poopaganda from Lokithe♥♥♥♥ters mouth, login and fail at leviathan.... oh your wonderful armada of 15 DGS capable galleons were useless. A single KOS galleon got the leviathan to 70%... ONE KOS GALLEON!

Your first attempt, you got rekt by KOS.
    Your 2nd attempt, you got trolled by KOS.
    Your 3rd attempt, you got rekt by the server....

Then you all quit. Quitters never win. Quitters suck. You suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarr View Post
    Cannot tell if Troll or just dumb player...?!??!.
    Yeah I'm still trying to figure what out what you are myself too
    Burlin's alt bby
    News time bby
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddless View Post
    I'm stupid enough to leave morpheus alone just as reds were there so I'm going to reply with a bad insult because I can't argue
    Fixed it for you

scarr still thinks people don't know what happens at levi 70% l0l
    F A T A L I T Y

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast