+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Let's clear this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarr View Post
    A single KOS galleon got the leviathan to 70%... ONE KOS GALLEON!
    If you had dobe any research on what youre talking about you would know that getting Levi down to 70% was the easy part. Now, I'm not gonna tell you what happens after that because ♥♥♥♥ you, that's why. But I'll also let you know that Supremacy was able to get it down to 30%. Well I would expect you to know this but, you don't have or had any friends in Supremacy so you're way outside the information loop. Anyway remember what I said before, poke it with a stick and it will freak out. Yeah thabks for proving that you're unstable as ♥♥♥♥.
    Burlin's alt bby
    News time bby
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddless View Post
    I'm stupid enough to leave morpheus alone just as reds were there so I'm going to reply with a bad insult because I can't argue
    Fixed it for you

Hey Burlin, you yet again make yourself look more and more stupid.... yeah guess what I don't know.... at 70% it swims off till 50% (or is it 60%?), then it stops and flops till 30% (or is it 40%? ♥♥♥♥ dont care anymore), in which it jets the hell off again but even faster and faster, then it stops and flops at 10% (or is it 20%)... then it runs like a ♥♥♥♥♥ if you dont slow it.... so yeah, nothing surprising there Burlin. You are dumb as dumb gets kid.

You know why Supremacy got it to 30-40%? We let them. Once it hit 30-40% don't remember exactly, we decided enough was enough and took out their lead galleons, which in turn let the Leviathan swim freely away and reset. GG , RIP ♥♥♥♥ters.

Stop posting you are making yourself look worse than I originally imagined.
    Actually, the first time they got it to 30-40ish percent we didn't even need to contest. Even uncontested they were unable to out-dps the Leviathan's hp regen. Once the 'war' started, however, they could barely even manage to get it back to that percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by Chue View Post
    Actually, the first time they got it to 30-40ish percent we didn't even need to contest. Even uncontested they were unable to out-dps the Leviathan's hp regen. Once the 'war' started, however, they could barely even manage to get it back to that percentage.
    After the "war" started we attempted it 2 more times in the same night, contested by East+Pirates the entire time. First attempt it reset at 70% because people weren't paying attention. 2nd attempt right after got it down to 40% again when we decided to drive up north, go over formation and plans, and called it a night. You guys literally decided to contest an attempt designed for understanding the mechanics of the phase switches and practicing learning and holding our formation. Leviathan was removed from the game the next day.

Amazing.
    Fatality

The only guild that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    After the "war" started we attempted it 2 more times in the same night, contested by East+Pirates the entire time. First attempt it reset at 70% because people weren't paying attention. 2nd attempt right after got it down to 40% again when we decided to drive up north, go over formation and plans, and called it a night. You guys literally decided to contest an attempt designed for understanding the mechanics of the phase switches and practicing learning and holding our formation. Leviathan was removed from the game the next day.

Amazing.
    Never claimed it was amazing, was just correcting scarr's initial claim to try to help prevent misinformation

you can embed youtube videos with [video] tags but use http instead of https in the URL
    F A T A L I T Y

Lol that 12 v 4 doh... And the ♥♥♥♥ talking when y'all are booked potted with 3-1 odds and still dropping out pets and ♥♥♥♥ talking about it being "easy" hahahahahaahahah. I hope it's easy to 12 with pots n pets vs four and win bro.. If be worried of it wasnt

Meep | No Ctrl | Nazar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8