+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Server ded

Server ded

Hi,

Server ded , feel free to discuss

Kind Regards
    SaltyTeemo

According to whom ......???
    Some things you don't have to promise. You just do. #let_us_get_out_of_rangora Trion

Atm there is more mass pvp than before because at last east side do something. Small PvP is dead but we need w8 for 2.9 patch and new cloak lvl so ppl back to farm on DS .
    BTW many ppl start back from BDO , ppl wave inc everyday. It's like when ppl go for korean BDO when I played on kyprosa and after 1-2 month back to AA (Why?? because BDO is pve broken game ^^).
    Who will be next?! maybe you!

Be a number join the ZERG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesshu View Post
    Atm there is more mass pvp than before because at last east side do something. Small PvP is dead but we need w8 for 2.9 patch and new cloak lvl so ppl back to farm on DS .
    BTW many ppl start back from BDO , ppl wave inc everyday. It's like when ppl go for korean BDO when I played on kyprosa and after 1-2 month back to AA (Why?? because BDO is pve broken game ^^).
    can confirm. i played in the japanese version and 7 days in now the west version and the game felt a lot for casuals, i mean i could do most things alone without any help and maybe it changes at end game but atleast the 1st 30 levels i just felt lonely af even when playing with friends. That's what i like about archeage no matter what you will always need someone... except potato farming...but potato farming is cool...

and back to the point i dont think rangora is dead at all, i mean im a returning player i was off archeage for like 3 months or more but returned 3 weeks ago and sure it does not feel like it felt 3 months ago and feels dramaless D: but i see people still active ... atleast in the east :P
    Kyprosa - Anelune
    Rangora - Anelune / Aneluna

so whats your current gearscore Tesshu? And I am shocked that you ain't bored yet of beating up losers from rangora.

I quit this game cuz Trion and XL games have no idea how to manage mmo title, XL GAMES had good idea for game made great foundations and then started building ♥♥♥♥ on it.

I remember I had to join Kebabonvict just to get fcking cloak, because by being guildless i couldn't get this ♥♥♥♥.

p.s look at steamcharts population of this game shrinks http://steamcharts.com/app/304030

Drama emo posts made by people that quit is always fun to read Thanks for sharing Jack

Sell all your stuff and move to Shatigon . EZ life

+ Reply to Thread