+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Should you move to Kraken?

Quote Originally Posted by Ectheleon View Post
    Where do you guys fit on that boat doh? There are so many macrod bots repairing and firing cannons and holding sails... I mean where do the four or five real people stand?
    Wow... You're more delusional than straponbunny was when he thought mariaozawa was out to get him. Used to find you as a fun ally back when I was east but god damn you're fargone. Don't spout things you have no idea about when you're ignorant. You get mad at scarr for making tbings up yet do the same thing. Gratz on being an idiot. Keep getting carried by your alliance since you can't do ♥♥♥♥ yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayura View Post
    Pretty far with insulting lens! Look with your special eyes at how far ♥♥♥♥ is (32m) with Sheko being closer meaning less than 30m away.

I found the base range, from personal experience, to be approximately 7meters (forward) is the base stealth-detect difference.

+20% from honor lunafrost = 8.4m
    +220% from Insulating Lens + Lunafrost = 22.4m forward

According to asking her in-game, while she does not have any bonus to stealth detection on her costume, she claims the +20% honor frost on pet armor also contributes, so if we used that, we get +240% total, which ends up as 23.8meters forward.

...Also as an update on the whole: Morning Gold Trader is a mix between east controlled, disputed and dead/empty, while afternoon Gold Trader is entirely controlled by West, with occasional disputes & interruptions by pirates. Fishing is a hit-or-miss depending on what time of day and what ocean you fish in, sunken ships are similarly hit-and-miss: If you don't get caught by pirate potatoes, you can pretty much get away with it solo.
    Kraken's #1 Argent Storyteller.

Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    There are some targets which are simply not ideal to attack when they are aware of your presence.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadInc View Post
    Just pointing out your clear bias standpoint of all things pirate. If you want this server to actually flourish post LFM prime time east on the other server forums.
    You are right, I do not know much about KOS, if you would like to leave something that I can add to the post please add it below, this way I can get everyone involved in trying to better the server
    Burlin's alt bby
    News time bby
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddless View Post
    I'm stupid enough to leave morpheus alone just as reds were there so I'm going to reply with a bad insult because I can't argue
    Fixed it for you

Quote Originally Posted by stupidgirl View Post
    I never cared about leadership, but just look at the rankings so far

It is funny how many kills my alts must get to be on the leaderboard. I hope people keep porting into mitten's house forever and trying to board our boat at abyssal

JR must get lots of pvp in... I have not done a single mistmarro or cr this month and I still beat them all for leadership, well except the 3 that are going for the rewards.

All my leadership is from pvp kills (yes i do leave the boat) or from luscas/thumbsing up boatnose^wsayura.

If you are going to be a pirate and want to experience something different from what you can get on either faction, join KOS. If you simply want to be in another ♥♥♥♥ty drama filled west/east guild, JR is for you. Not everyone will make the cut and being in KOS is far from easy but challenges are fun. Unlike many other guilds gear score has little impact on joining, we accept and deny both 3k and 6k GS players. Big thanks to Scarr for all the work he does filtering out the crybaby drama ♥♥♥♥ters from even applying
    If you would like to add anything to the post, please condense and state that you wish to add it and I will. Thank you for helping Kraken
    Burlin's alt bby
    News time bby
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddless View Post
    I'm stupid enough to leave morpheus alone just as reds were there so I'm going to reply with a bad insult because I can't argue
    Fixed it for you

Quote Originally Posted by Chue View Post
    Wow... You're more delusional than straponbunny was when he thought mariaozawa was out to get him. Used to find you as a fun ally back when I was east but god damn you're fargone. Don't spout things you have no idea about when you're ignorant. You get mad at scarr for making tbings up yet do the same thing. Gratz on being an idiot. Keep getting carried by your alliance since you can't do ♥♥♥♥ yourself.
    What is incorrect about my statement that you wish to redefine? Does he not use his alts to repair or fire cannons? Does he not have them stand on sails to prevent them being dropped by borders? As for the rest of your statement. name a number of players and a place and well have ourselves a fight.

Drama alert, yes KRAKEN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Kraken East - Moleman - Enigmatist-Paladin-Skullknight-Hex Warden-Abolisher-Argent-Bloodreaver-Hexblade... and still going

Kraken East - Rakshashi - Abolisher - Paladin - Bastion

JOIN CARNAGE, EAT POTATOES!!! rAWr
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "...it should be RRNG... the R's stand for 'Russian Roulette'..."

What is incorrect about my statement that you wish to redefine? Does he not use his alts to repair or fire cannons?
    Alts do not fire or repair.

Yet I've seen them do so... Hmm. Odd

Yet I've seen them do so... Hmm. Odd
    I wish they would repair so I can keep getting that sweet sweet honor. Stupidgirl, plz make it happen.

kos ♥♥♥♥ guild no history.

Join JR
    Meep | No Ctrl | Nazar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast