+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Just want to say great work to the server

Just want to say great work to the server

When we came here it was clear to any Enla players that our presence had transformed Kraken to be an Enla-type dominated server. Since we left you guys have done an outstanding job on making this a Naima-type dominated server. Congratulation on the server shift, you guys have officially gone from being high-end with PvE/Progression to becoming high-end with drama!

Special shoutout to KOS for carrying the drama!
    Fatality

The only guild that matters.

Yo come back and let me drama you some more bby. I know you liked it how i whispered in your ear and made you scream Arcono.

good thread thanks for posting
    F A T A L I T Y

Quote Originally Posted by rootytooty View Post
    good thread thanks for posting
    Supreme Post

Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    When we came here it was clear to any Enla players that our presence had transformed Kraken to be an Enla-type dominated server. Since we left you guys have done an outstanding job on making this a Naima-type dominated server. Congratulation on the server shift, you guys have officially gone from being high-end with PvE/Progression to becoming high-end with drama!

I was really hoping this server would die when you people left so I could get back to my ridiculious gold farm ala the end of Enla, but NOOOOOOOO its only gotten more popular with all the drama.

Thanks Stupidgirl, ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    but first they must catch you

Quote Originally Posted by Psalm View Post
    I was really hoping this server would die when you people left so I could get back to my ridiculious gold farm ala the end of Enla, but NOOOOOOOO its only gotten more popular with all the drama.

we at KOS try to make everyday an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ day. you are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Psalm View Post

Here's a funny story: Fatality was actually considering a plan that involved telling the entire server of Enla that we will now be encouraging hyper production. This would have meant our guild would be targeting anybody that pirated ANY trade ships (West AND East) and encourage every guild to do cross-seas trades. Our goal was going to be to make the cluster's economy healthy. We ended up trashing the idea due to Trion giving minimal information about merges
    Fatality

your desperation at attention is getting sad loki cmon man you should be better than this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ectheleon View Post
    your desperation at attention is getting sad loki cmon man you should be better than this.

dont you have some reports to file for SG's 'bots'
    Fatality

dont you have some reports to file for SG's 'bots'
    Why don't you write them out for me since you got so much time to kill not playing archeage but forumage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast