+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good Bye PTS

Good Bye PTS

So I have been inactive for a while and don't see my self playing pts anymore. I also have to move on with life, its been fun hanging out with all my Peers on pts. If I may have a word on who gets my castle I would like it to go to Evo, Decci/Ryen, Hayalet, Telson.

When pts gets back up I be handing things out to friends of what ever I have certain thing will not be given out. I might log in once in a while but its not going to be like how it use to be for me.
    Thanks for to Everyone for Playing a pretty cool game with me while it lasted.

This is my Good Bye.
    ~Mercy~

Good Bye

It was very fun to siege against you guys...but all things have to come to an end so...yeah good luck with your life and im sure you will find another game to have fun with....

you'll be missed
    ~Palmira~
    <spiritus>

the siege was fun, you will be missed! ^.^
    vengeance
    malberrie
    < lllllll >
    hierophant
    ⚑zoo

--

PTS
    malberry
    < FRIENDS >
    shadowbane
    ⚑Pirate

ahem ahem give castle ahem ahem to dominion guild ahem ahem

Divinez <3
    I have this weird cough today Q.Q

Good luck with your life my friend. It was fun to play with you. I missed the old days tho it was really good times ^^ But anyways hopefully see you on future =)))

You have been around PTS for a long time Mercy and you will be missed by those that know you. Good luck to you in your travels and I hope we cross paths in a few more games along the way.

As for your castle...I gave up my subscriptions a few weeks ago so I will be doing the same thing as you and will just be stopping in now and then.

I have my eyes on Pantheon and I truly hope Evo will go there too when it launches!

It was a great run while it lasted, happy trails!
    We are not geared up to feed chickens and geese ~ Darkenrahl

Quote Originally Posted by 2015YAY View Post
    So I have been inactive for a while and don't see my self playing pts anymore. I also have to move on with life, its been fun hanging out with all my Peers on pts. If I may have a word on who gets my castle I would like it to go to Evo, Decci/Ryen, Hayalet, Telson.

When pts gets back up I be handing things out to friends of what ever I have certain thing will not be given out. I might log in once in a while but its not going to be like how it use to be for me.
    Thanks for to Everyone for Playing a pretty cool game with me while it lasted.

This is my Good Bye.
    ~Mercy~
    Aye was fun with ye Mercy, I take back a lot of things I said about ye, you are a swell guy, made me laugh a lot, was fun buddy.

+ Reply to Thread