+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Chosen Disapointment

Chosen is the 2nd best nuian pvp guild on shatigon, show some respect
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQTSnJRkpbA

Why dont we have a dominion, equal numbers @ sungold or something??

last time when we were hunting you down, u guys just ported around the world like some plebs.
    don't think you are allowed to act so big atm, know ur place dogs.

top ♥♥♥♥in kek
    Phazed
    <idk>
    YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Poteten View Post
    Why dont we have a dominion, equal numbers @ sungold or something??

last time when we were hunting you down, u guys just ported around the world like some plebs.
    don't think you are allowed to act so big atm, know ur place dogs.
    Take that energy and make me some packs potaten.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaface View Post
    pirate/ˈpʌɪrət/
    noun

a person who attacks and robs ships at sea.

verb

use or reproduce (another's work) for profit without permission. (like stealing ages packs)

So using pirate ways to either plunder a ship or to take a trade wagon should be what it's about. Shatigon was supposed to be the place of pvp of risks of being killed not mass peace scroll server. Such a shame.
    This post is so incredibly hypocritcal, its not even funny... I totally get your first part and I have to say I like what you are doing, that you take your pirate job serious and camp the seas and attempt to steal packs, but then talking about peace scrolls as stopping "pvp"... Please, all it does is preventing you to zerg a few packs that can hardly be called pvp. Stay with stealing, thats what you are doing and attempting, not pvp.

On the other hand you talk about how its just about stealing and taking wagons. Yet you still care enough about the shady dominion win by trying to go on normal land, find AFKers to make your own statistics look good on paper and dont even risk anything since the system is broken and as soon as you go to jail it will not count for the dominion.

You guys are nothing but cheesy ♥♥♥♥s. Dont be suprised if people dont enjoy your attitude. If you want to turn your robbing dominions into actual pvp and care about the outcome, then bring up at least a somewhat fair fight and give your opponents a chance to fight you. I.E. not sitting in mirage/safe zone areas and the growl gate trader zone. If you dont give the option to pvp, then dont call it pvp and dont cry to get pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Devastoris View Post
    This post is so incredibly hypocritcal, its not even funny... I totally get your first part and I have to say I like what you are doing, that you take your pirate job serious and camp the seas and attempt to steal packs, but then talking about peace scrolls as stopping "pvp"... Please, all it does is preventing you to zerg a few packs that can hardly be called pvp. Stay with stealing, thats what you are doing and attempting, not pvp.
    But but, you are second best guild on this server <lol>, cant you just pvp us when we dominion you for packs? Thats what Reborn was doing and they recovered most of their cargo in situations when we declared dominion on them for packs. And guess what, they didn't use peace scroll after. Oh and they dont use shroudlight on luscas just to avoid pvp on open sea, basically nobody does except chosen XD

On the other hand you talk about how its just about stealing and taking wagons. Yet you still care enough about the shady dominion win by trying to go on normal land, find AFKers to make your own statistics look good on paper and dont even risk anything since the system is broken and as soon as you go to jail it will not count for the dominion.
    So, you call us shady because you are foolish enough to engage us exactly where we want you to be instead of regrouping and hunting us down? Thats still better than claiming that we tag ourselves with nuian alts to make it impossible for you to score an kill on us. Oh, and I wouldn't say we aren't risking anything, you said it yourself, we go to jail.

You guys are nothing but cheesy ♥♥♥♥s. Dont be suprised if people dont enjoy your attitude. If you want to turn your robbing dominions into actual pvp and care about the outcome, then bring up at least a somewhat fair fight and give your opponents a chance to fight you. I.E. not sitting in mirage/safe zone areas and the growl gate trader zone. If you dont give the option to pvp, then dont call it pvp and dont cry to get pvp.
    Thats coming from worst "top" guild that transferred to this server. You guys came here, played cocky and get punished for that every day by haranya, nuians and pirates. In most duels I had versus your guild members in open world, they just run and try to save their lifes without putting up a fight.

ps. During abbyssal/lusca event someone should just record your ship, its crew and put up Benny Hill theme music in the background cause most of the time you are running away instead of fighting ship vs ship or crew vs crew.

EDIT: My bad, he is not Chosen as I assumed :P

You assume everyone who says something against your guild is from chosen.
    Hint: they're not. Deva is reborn, and so is tavern
    Ceu

Quote Originally Posted by qembek View Post
    Thats coming from worst "top" guild that transferred to this server. You guys came here, played cocky and get punished for that every day by haranya, nuians and pirates
    I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion

ok edit: i assume you thought he was chosen

Phazed
    <idk>
    YouTube

As a reborn player commenting they should be proud they don't scroll and understand pirate life. The game is designed for all these aspects. As for the ability to avoid dominion well that's just a sad part of the game. Same as we are attacked by guard and places are safe. Don't hate the player hate the game.

My comment about shatigon, supposedly the pvp place to be, we thought nah they won't scroll up like Eanna.. They will relish the challenge and the fight. Some do some don't should add an extra dimension to the game ... Will they be attacked by pirates in Gwen or will they make their much needed trade? Should make for daring trade runs and even more daring pirate escapades on the unfriendly territories. Sadly not

Quote Originally Posted by Phazedd View Post
    I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion

ok edit: i assume you thought he was chosen

Yeah, my bad lol :P Was pretty sure it was chosen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast