+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not getting leadership

Not getting leadership

This happens on occasion. The other day I got zero.

Are you sure people are thumbing hi you up and you aren't getting thumbed down
    Jahlon The Legendary Clicker
    GM of Paradox
    Paradox Gaming Network
    Paradox Youtube Channel

I transferred my character and I no longer get the option to "Thumb" up or down players.

Do you need a minimum leadership for that?

Quote Originally Posted by PeZzy View Post
    I transferred my character and I no longer get the option to "Thumb" up or down players.

Do you need a minimum leadership for that?
    I think when you transfer it resets your current leadership? Im not sure as I havent transferred but that would be my guess. If that is the case, then you will need to get 200 leadership and then next term you will be able to thumb again.
    Charleene - East
    <Justice>

Carlee - West
    <Boobies>

Ceceelia - Pirate
    <Pirates Who Dont Do Anything>

I'm also getting the same problem. My guild members have been thumbing me up for a while now and I've gotten no chance in leadership. Plus I am unable to thumb people up myself.
    Boss of the WhiteRavens, my beloved family of nutters
    Artistry and Metalwork fanatic
    EU - Eanna, East faction

Getting this same issue right now. Was a fix ever found?
    Harbingers of Freedom - Dwarf - Vengeance
    Shadowbane

"To hell with honor. Win!" - Harbingers of Freedom Motto

Quote Originally Posted by Judita View Post
    I stopped getting leadership from Thumbs up a few days ago, I always used to get 90-100 a day. Now it will be a lot harder for me to get 4000 leadership for the mythic reward. Does anyone have an idea what's going on?
    Yo borscht

As poor Full-time heroes, never enuff time to do evrithing or follow changes.

So let's see. I guess you ARE aware, that leadership from thumbs changed ? And now daily max is only 50 (10 thumbs) instead of 100 ?
    Also there was introduced some system, to prevent's alts owners to thumb up themselves and be at front of everyone else. Dunno really how it works, but seems if same person gives you thumb up evriday, it just locks after 3rd day, and thumb doesn't count. How long is colddown ? Dunno. If this is exactly true ? Dunno. But well, would fit perfectly to some theories.

Also, others sources of leadership had been reduced. For example Abyssal, as you know, during the week we have only 3 abyssal (60 leaderp) instead of 7, like years ago (140leaderp). It always loose of 300 points per month.

Other thing, Halcy. Only one quest per day, instead of two for two events. 30 days x 10 points. Another 300 points gone.

Soo... 300 points from Halcys + 300 points from Abyssals, 1500 max points from thumbs instead of 3000, bam 2100 points less that you could been get in past.

In conclusion, if you are a hero and wanna get dis gem/ring/honor (as remaining rewards changed for statue worth 10kgold), you need to work hardu, veryyyy hardu.

Have a nice day, peace.

-Holy molly, now i noticed that someone really necroed this thread .... Oh well, gonna leave it here anyways, maybe dat help someone.
    Haerka
    Front line Skullknight
    Master of the Phoenix
    Rum drinker on pirate's bay

+ Reply to Thread