+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Kraken Times - KOS steals Jolly Roger's and Tilted DGS packs

Quote Originally Posted by Ironsidem View Post
    This game's skill cap is so low it's not even funny.
    This pretty much hits the nail on the head. 1v1 in AA is basically an indicator of nothing. I mean, you can tell if a person knows at least somewhat of what they are doing in arena...but at this stage of the game, MOST people do know what they are doing. The win (or loss) is usually decided by class matchup, gear, class composition and RNG (in cases of otherwise mostly equal fights). There aren't any super slick 1337 'moves' you can do to beat an opponent you otherwise would normally lose to due to one of the aforementioned obstacles.
    "You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw." - Bill Watterson

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Archeage is not a PvP game.

Quote Originally Posted by arcono View Post
    its a measure of skill and how well you know what to do in a given situation.
    bahahahaaha
    <PANTSU>
    <oso>
    <Forestcrow>
    Hemox Fan Club now recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by Myrgatroid View Post
    This pretty much hits the nail on the head. 1v1 in AA is basically an indicator of nothing. I mean, you can tell if a person knows at least somewhat of what they are doing in arena...but at this stage of the game, MOST people do know what they are doing. The win (or loss) is usually decided by class matchup, gear, class composition and RNG (in cases of otherwise mostly equal fights). There aren't any super slick 1337 'moves' you can do to beat an opponent you otherwise would normally lose to due to one of the aforementioned obstacles.
    100 v 10 is a measure of what exactly? Or 5 v 1 is a measure of what? Its a measure of weak people who need to band together, crutch on gear score, numbers, healers and buff pots to even have a chance at playing this game. The fact that we can do more with less means we are better.

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    100 v 10 is a measure of what exactly? Or 5 v 1 is a measure of what? Its a measure of weak people who need to band together, crutch on gear score, numbers, healers and buff pots to even have a chance at playing this game. The fact that we can do more with less means we are better.

What about 11 vs 20+ hehehehe xD
    <PANTSU>
    <oso>
    <Forestcrow>
    Hemox Fan Club now recruiting

You are delusional, the guy who comes up number 1 in arena's consistently just told you they are about Gear / Class / RNG and you are still arguing about it. He's probably done 10000 more 1v1's than you minimum. The measure in this game is about who can make their guild more powerful, and take world bosses / castles.

You don't get to sit on here and talk about how you have less people, when your guild leader is literally exploiting 3rd party to control his alts and everyone on the server knows it. You guys aren't fighting outnumbered because you WANT to xD don't make me laugh. You guys are fighting outnumbered because your guild leader (stupidgirl) is an exploiter no1 wants to be around, and Scarr is the most toxic piece of garbage I have ever seen behind a keyboard in a video game. If you guys offered anything to your guildies outside of embarrassment maybe people would actually join your guild.

Quote Originally Posted by ControlGame View Post
    You are delusional, the guy who comes up number 1 in arena's consistently just told you they are about Gear / Class / RNG and you are still arguing about it. He's probably done 10000 more 1v1's than you minimum. The measure in this game is about who can make their guild more powerful, and take world bosses / castles.

You don't get to sit on here and talk about how you have less people, when your guild leader is literally exploiting 3rd party to control his alts and everyone on the server knows it. You guys aren't fighting outnumbered because you WANT to xD don't make me laugh. You guys are fighting outnumbered because your guild leader (stupidgirl) is an exploiter no1 wants to be around, and Scarr is the most toxic piece of garbage I have ever seen behind a keyboard in a video game. If you guys offered anything to your guildies outside of embarrassment maybe people would actually join your guild.
    We are very selective in our recruitment process. Jolly Rogers consisted of 3 people. We gave them half our members, then we attacked them. You my good sir, are boring. We provide all the entertainment. If it were not for us, half your peeps would have left by now. You for example are not good enough for KOS. You could not pass our fist test which is a 1 v 1 duel. You are frightened by it.

Don't worry its not just you. Everyone on Salphira is afraid of a 1 v 1 with a dream breaker.

We are very selective in our recruitment process. Jolly Rogers consisted of 3 people. We gave them half our members, then we attacked them. You my good sir, are boring. We provide all the entertainment. If it were not for us, half your peeps would have left by now. You for example are not good enough for KOS. You could not pass our fist test which is a 1 v 1 duel. You are frightened by it.
    Oh ok, yeah I'm scared dude.

Can you go read your other thread where u say: Personal attacks with real life information and death threats is not cool.

How did Scarr get in your guild? Care to explain? Why do you follow the one person who does this at least 1 time a day everyday and usually multiple times a day? Don't dodge the question, actually answer it. How can you preach for people to not make personal attacks when you literally follow the most toxic player in archeage? I guess you just preach this to people on the forum like you are some moral advocate, yet you stand beside Scarr while u say it. Seriously delusional, and you just change the argument to suit your need.

I literally watched your leaders both run around under GG attacking ppl thru the ground for over 2 hours one day? Is that the measure of skill you guys look for?

Quote Originally Posted by ControlGame View Post
    Oh ok, yeah I'm scared dude.

Can you go read your other thread where u say: Personal attacks with real life information and death threats is not cool.

How did Scarr get in your guild? Care to explain? Why do you follow the one person who does this at least 1 time a day everyday and usually multiple times a day? Don't dodge the question, actually answer it. How can you preach for people to not make personal attacks when you literally follow the most toxic player in archeage? I guess you just preach this to people on the forum like you are some moral advocate, yet you stand beside Scarr while u say it. Seriously delusional, and you just change the argument to suit your need.

I literally watched your leaders both run around under GG attacking ppl thru the ground for over 2 hours one day? Is that the measure of skill you guys look for?
    Scarr is mental. Its bad luck to make fun of guys like that. Also he is highly entertaining.

Scarr is mental.
    Sig worthy.
    "You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw." - Bill Watterson

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Archeage is not a PvP game.

Scarr is mental. Its bad luck to make fun of guys like that. Also he is highly entertaining.
    So... Personal attacks and death threats aren't cool.

OR

Personal attacks and death threats are highly entertaining.

Sorry but you can't have both. You need to chose one. Go ahead let us know, or dodge the question again. W/e.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast