+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Almost got to mirage

That song made me vomit.
    ♪bard♪
    “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.
    None but ourselves can free our minds.”
    ― Bob Marley

I'm where ever there are cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Archdemon View Post
    its stuff like this why this game is so aids. its nothing to do with the pvp, but the fact that people feel the need to advertise everytime you guys kill someone. either way, am now having fun with another game. so long toxic ppl, anime4lyfe
    Laborororor. You are starting to sound a little pathetic.
    "Even when NaCl and Crippling Debt did engage they got wreckhoused, REALLY FAST!!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!" (Khrolan school girl giggle in the background) - Celestrata 2016

Quote Originally Posted by MCBOB View Post
    Laborororor. You are starting to sound a little pathetic.
    i may be pathetic, but at least I'm one to stick by what i feel, all the toxicity gets a bit extreme. You may not be one of the ones that are toxic, but when 90% of the chat you see is people from the same guild spewing the same **** you kinda see how bad things are getting. Its great to consider yourselves the best pvp guild, but at the rate things are going I don't see any reason anyone would bother fighting DISASTER. Its not because your "amazing" at pvp, but because whens all said and done members of the guild go into shout chat, faction chat, and just spew toxic comments about how bad the enemy is compared to you all. I could just be soft skinned but I really can't see a reason why anyone would want to fight an opponent like that for very long. I get FC had their share of toxic members, but it seems like in their efforts to fight FC, DISASTER became just as bad
    "I can solo it"-Ryjami

Peashy!

I could just be soft skinned
    It's mostly soft skinned and the fact that you had an axe to grind with Disaster from back in arenzeb. I have said it many times after being in a few "end game content" guilds, and fighting "end game content" guilds. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. 95% of the people are cool, and 5% (likely less than 5% )take it too far. 5% of people in TWO took it too far, and the same can be said about Cata, GB, NACL, CD, Slayers, TT6, Warden, Disaster, and any other guild that competes for end game content. Its the same 5% that everyone pays attention too cause they are too immature to ignore it. Its these small number of people who are sending suicide pics to other players on the forums and causing all this crap.

You just decided to pick out Disaster because it is personal to you. Well guess what, when you were in Cata, people thought we were toxic, but you kept your mouth shut then. Its a game with a large community, which means a-holes will be prevalent. Grow a thick skin and get over it.
    "Even when NaCl and Crippling Debt did engage they got wreckhoused, REALLY FAST!!!!! It was AWESOME!!!!" (Khrolan school girl giggle in the background) - Celestrata 2016

i may be pathetic, but at least I'm one to stick by what i feel, all the toxicity gets a bit extreme. You may not be one of the ones that are toxic, but when 90% of the chat you see is people from the same guild spewing the same **** you kinda see how bad things are getting. Its great to consider yourselves the best pvp guild, but at the rate things are going I don't see any reason anyone would bother fighting DISASTER. Its not because your "amazing" at pvp, but because whens all said and done members of the guild go into shout chat, faction chat, and just spew toxic comments about how bad the enemy is compared to you all. I could just be soft skinned but I really can't see a reason why anyone would want to fight an opponent like that for very long. I get FC had their share of toxic members, but it seems like in their efforts to fight FC, DISASTER became just as bad
    I dont think its soft skin, because I know for one I have thick skin and the crap they spew is just eww?
    Not even funny, not even entertaining its just makes them look pathetic lol
    And to be someone who loves to talk **** the **** Disaster is doing is just over the top and just unnecessary.
    Its repetitive, old and time to get some new material so I can have a laugh. thx
    Quote Originally Posted by LokiDaKid View Post
    ^~^

s o p h i a x # 1
    she sounds like one of them girls at a restaurant that takes one bite if her kale salad with dressing on side. "ummm can I get a box" -Audio_Otaku

Quote Originally Posted by MCBOB View Post
    It's mostly soft skinned and the fact that you had an axe to grind with Disaster from back in arenzeb. I have said it many times after being in a few "end game content" guilds, and fighting "end game content" guilds. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. 95% of the people are cool, and 5% (likely less than 5% )take it too far. 5% of people in TWO took it too far, and the same can be said about Cata, GB, NACL, CD, Slayers, TT6, Warden, Disaster, and any other guild that competes for end game content. Its the same 5% that everyone pays attention too cause they are too immature to ignore it. Its these small number of people who are sending suicide pics to other players on the forums and causing all this crap.

You just decided to pick out Disaster because it is personal to you. Well guess what, when you were in Cata, people thought we were toxic, but you kept your mouth shut then. Its a game with a large community, which means a-holes will be prevalent. Grow a thick skin and get over it.
    This

There's also a block button you can click both in-game and on forums. Try it sometime it's great!
    Ashbae

< WEST SIDE>
    Gods Among You

Quote Originally Posted by Feintt View Post
    #PrayforJetblack
    wtf
    Jetblack
    NaCl - Kyrios
    Spicy - Reckoning

Quote Originally Posted by jetblack View Post
    wtf
    come back jet!