+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Temporary Credit Purchase Issue

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Team

Temporary Credit Purchase Issue

Hello all,

A temporary issue has come up that is preventing players from making purchases with credits or using credit-granting items. Our platform team is on the case and this will be resolved as soon as humanly possible.

Thanks for your patience!

also cant log into glyph account

Thx for the notice.

Sua

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwibird View Post
    Hello all,

A temporary issue has come up that is preventing players from making purchases with credits or using credit-granting items. Our platform team is on the case and this will be resolved as soon as humanly possible.

Thanks for your patience!
    Locking new purchases of credits would have been nice too before my bank was charged and I received nothing

Quote Originally Posted by laboralt View Post
    Locking new purchases of credits would have been nice too before my bank was charged and I received nothing
    That is not an issue they announced. Perhaps you should submit a support tkt

Quote Originally Posted by CorScor View Post
    That is not an issue they announced. Perhaps you should submit a support tkt
    It clearly ties into the issues they are having with the credit system. so perhaps you should post useful things instead of just coming on the forums to be a dick.

wow someone needs a nap. Terribly sorry for pointing out the distinction you missed and suggesting a ticket. I'm sure that just assuming Trion magically knows all issues ppl are having will work just as well for you

+ Reply to Thread