View Poll Results: How do you assess the survival of Healers(PVP)

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kill impossible

2 33.33%
  • Easy meat

3 50.00%
  • I have not seen them

1 16.67%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Racism Healer

Thumbs up Racism Healer

I would like to raise one question very few in number and the most unprotected classes in Healer game.For all patches for six months to 1 patch does not fix them Error.A This example Emunitet to weakening (decrease healing) Any class in the game has this skill
    Healers and eventually die out we can not play in the arena 1 to 1, we can not make effective and destroy monsters!
    Healers have the lowest (%) Crete,The game now every second player(Darkrunner)And(Shadowblade)
    I would like to know when Racism to this class is over ??
    Immediately I apologize for my English I am a foreigner!

Healers are meant to be supportive and utilize there party members or guilds for the offensive, You can make a hybrid class but the Vitalism skill set is to powerful to change anything in my opinion.

I have over 1300 magic attack and I have a hard time killing a good healer, Usually they keep themselves alive while another player pounces me,
    Hypocrites get offended by the truth

If you're a mage, the first one. If you're melee, particularly burst melee, the second one. That said, it depends on the healer and their gear. I've seen much more effective and geared healers than myself outlast a long time being focused by multiple targets.

+ Reply to Thread