+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: @Awakening

LOL You transferring to go fight a carebear guild. You gotta be kidding me I thought yall ran from a fight before but now you just admitting you are transferring to fight a non pvp guild like I said a bunch of cowards and bullies. You guys are just sad. Enjoy your RP ROFL

Snap - PewPewPew

Retired-Forestcrow | Retired-Awakening | Retired-Barcode

Pope probably realizes that DISASTER is bored and will follow them the second they transfer off the server, locking them in for 30 days and expecting pantsu and oso to follow suit to help awakening. Disaster is looking for a fight and im sure is looking for any opening to pin unji into a 30 day ♥♥♥♥ storm. I feel sorry for whatever server awakening picks to transfer to. Its gonna be in for a good screwin after DISASTER follows.

mfw people think awakening is bad/garbage/whatever but then they say disaster would follow us wherever we go
    Criminal Mastermind Aradyn

Previous Guilds: <Awakening> <surreal>

Proud Owner of 180k Larceny
    And 180k Handicraft

Quote Originally Posted by GulTheir View Post
    mfw people think awakening is bad/garbage/whatever but then they say disaster would follow us wherever we go
    Wonder if its because all awakening did was claim they were the reasons Disaster transferred off Pope said it many times that Awakening ran them off. I mean you gotta admit yall did talk mad trash about them after they left, matter of fact that's all you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Averageplayer View Post
    LOL You transferring to go fight a carebear guild. You gotta be kidding me I thought yall ran from a fight before but now you just admitting you are transferring to fight a non pvp guild like I said a bunch of cowards and bullies. You guys are just sad. Enjoy your RP ROFL
    You are a very gullible person.
    Y A T A

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzipzip View Post
    Pope probably realizes that DISASTER is bored and will follow them the second they transfer off the server, locking them in for 30 days and expecting pantsu and oso to follow suit to help awakening. Disaster is looking for a fight and im sure is looking for any opening to pin unji into a 30 day ♥♥♥♥ storm. I feel sorry for whatever server awakening picks to transfer to. Its gonna be in for a good screwin after DISASTER follows.
    Actually I didn't think of that. Man that would be a lock down for sure because if they did transfer back to Arenzeb that would mean Awakening could just xfer off.

Until Pope and Awakening quit or leave Aranzeb, all of Auroria is a dead and pointless. And 2.9 just made it worse.

no no no no no you guys have it all wrong we are all moving to rome. To stay in the vadican with pope and be his 12 yr old choir boys and all hold hands and play hello kitty online christian edition. Cause christian gaming community

Quote Originally Posted by Averageplayer View Post
    Wonder if its because all awakening did was claim they were the reasons Disaster transferred off Pope said it many times that Awakening ran them off. I mean you gotta admit yall did talk mad trash about them after they left, matter of fact that's all you did.
    I know this may be a new concept, but you see, here in the guild Awakening, we take everything 100% seriously. We "talked mad trash" about Disaster because, obviously, we ran Disaster off the server, as our alliance proved to beat them off the server. Pope's claims are 100% accurate, and Disaster themselves know that Awakening is actually the number 1 guild.

Kappa
    Criminal Mastermind Aradyn

Previous Guilds: <Awakening> <surreal>

Proud Owner of 180k Larceny
    And 180k Handicraft

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast