+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: One last thing.

One last thing.

Just one last thing,
    I do not support or condone the actions of people outraging at the new
    Altercation leadership for demoting/kicking me, I DID and DO record meetings and chat logs for my own personal reference. I have NEVER sold info to anyone of the opposing faction or the East Faction, ANYONE that says I do has lied through their teeth for matters unknown to me. Yes I tell people like Yawn and members of Altercation "recaps" of what happened in meetings and yes I do reference my AUDIO recordings, This does not make me a spy nor a bad person. I gave my 100% to Altercation when Ectheleon was in lead and I don't regret it.

Yes I took a break from Archeage to go do more important IRL things like school and work so I can continue my life beyond the game, That does not make me a bad officer in any way. I am resourceful, hardworking, loyal, and persuasive beyond what I need to be. I am sad to see a guild I worked so hard for crumble beneath what could have been GREAT leadership, Altercation is no longer Altercation it is a shadow of what used to be and will never return to its glory with the attitude of its new leadership.
    I thank each and everyone of my supporters while I was in the guild and I will continue the traditions and leadership ways our once great leader Ectheleon showed me.

Thank you, TheFearmaker.

You were great for the guild, their loss.

Talked to macha on this, he was EXTREMELY vauge and late to respond at times as if he was thinking really hard to not give out too much info. RIP altercation

I do and will continue to miss what Altercation was. I'm with you on this one.
    The Spider
    Altercation
    Rip Naima

RIP Altercation.
    Kissez

<Not Bias>
    #HealersOp
    "Love my Team."

Sad to hear that you got demoted/kicked out of the guild. You are trustworthy, hardworking and a one hell of a dude. Anyhow, goodluck fear .

PS: This is the one of the reason why we decided to leave the game. RIP
    Michieru
    Altercation
    Kraken

#ripaltercation

man that guild leaked like a sieve, kicking someone for being a spy is super stupid

#1 rule of being a good effective spy is to get caught and let the witch hunt find someone innocent to burn at the stake and alienate the rest of the guild in the process.

learn to metagame, c'mon people... this is basic stuff.

start watermarking your ts3 like normal people, so you can catch the real spy.

They will pay far more for this mistake, than they did for the release of the recording.
    Pirate 4 lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhalemaker View Post
    Just one last thing,
    I do not support or condone the actions of people outraging at the new
    Altercation leadership for demoting/kicking me, I DID and DO record meetings and chat logs for my own personal reference. I have NEVER sold info to anyone of the opposing faction or the East Faction, ANYONE that says I do has lied through their teeth for matters unknown to me. Yes I tell people like Yawn and members of Altercation "recaps" of what happened in meetings and yes I do reference my AUDIO recordings, This does not make me a spy nor a bad person. I gave my 100% to Altercation when Ectheleon was in lead and I don't regret it.

Yes I took a break from Archeage to go do more important IRL things like school and work so I can continue my life beyond the game, That does not make me a bad officer in any way. I am resourceful, hardworking, loyal, and persuasive beyond what I need to be. I am sad to see a guild I worked so hard for crumble beneath what could have been GREAT leadership, Altercation is no longer Altercation it is a shadow of what used to be and will never return to its glory with the attitude of its new leadership.
    I thank each and everyone of my supporters while I was in the guild and I will continue the traditions and leadership ways our once great leader Ectheleon showed me.

Thank you, TheFearmaker.
    Recording officer meetings secretly without letting others know is inappropriate and giving "recaps" in reference to those recordings is inappropriate and worthy of demotion. I was told you originally denied recording conversations when confronted by leadership and that you offered to show recordings of an officer to another member. Even if those aren't true, how can you justify keeping someone in guild if you do not trust them?

Also saying stuff like Altercation will never return to its glory under its new leadership after you got kicked by them is obvious bias and salt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast