+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTS "Event Herald" Services. Make those Priceless Coin items Permanent!

Exclamation WTS "Event Herald" Services. Make those Priceless Coin items Permanent!

Hello! Whisper or Mail Suicidekitty or Chunk on the Morpheus server if you are interested, just make me an offer!.

Returning players get Ascension Keys, current players get Ascension Chests. Homecoming Warrior & Event Herald buffs will change the crystals you get from the quests, the event quests, from Ascension Crystals to Superior Ascension Crystals.

You need 40 Superior Ascension Crystals to make the 30-Day items (that you get by spending Pricless Coins in Mirage Isle) to make them permanent.

So! I am selling my services, for a small fee (Others charge 5k Gold, look for the rage on forums), to party with you, and follow you around so you can get your Superior Crystals, I'll also let you gather -ALL- the Ascension Keys to open those chests!

So if you don't have a buddy, and you want these special items (Will save you months of grinding, or waiting for yearly events), then this is the only way. Let me help! =^.^=

If you have questions, reply to this post, or mail either person in-game.

-How to claim Superior Ascension Crystals-
    To quote the patch notes -Here- :
    Special, limited time quests for current and returning players…

Until June 28, six new quests will be available in-game that you can use to gain extra items or make that Priceless Coin item permanent! All of these quests are available to characters who are over level 40, and can be accepted from an Auctioneer. The quest rewards are different for current and returning players:

Current players will receive Ascension Crystals, Superior Ascension Crystals, and the unique untradeable item: Locked Ascension Crates.
    Returning players will receive Ascension Crystals, Superior Ascension Crystals, and the unique tradable item: Ascension Keys.

Important Note: In order to open the Ascension Crates, current players will have to work with returning players to get their keys. Once the Crate is unlocked, it becomes unbound so it can be traded or sold on the Auction House.

But HOW can you get a returning player to part with their keys? That’s up to you! Take them on dungeon runs, protect them in conflict zones, get them to join your guild and pool the keys together, pay them in gold, or whatever else you can come up with!

would 3k gold be ok? because 5k is alitle much.. would i get you for an hour or do you stay for the whole 40 crystals?

Quote Originally Posted by FoxD View Post
    would 3k gold be ok? because 5k is alitle much.. would i get you for an hour or do you stay for the whole 40 crystals?
    3k sounds fair, can negotiate further in-game; Just /w me or mail me. Also the price is for all 40 crystals; If you think about it, such mounts would get sold for 2-5k on the AH anyways (I know costumes do), so you're essentially buying the mount from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    3k sounds fair, can negotiate further in-game; Just /w me or mail me. Also the price is for all 40 crystals; If you think about it, such mounts would get sold for 2-5k on the AH anyways (I know costumes do), so you're essentially buying the mount from me.
    cool ill msg you when i get back on

See this is one reason people are so upset.. Unless you are rich in gold you wont be getting the damned crystals for the mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Alianne View Post
    See this is one reason people are so upset.. Unless you are rich in gold you wont be getting the damned crystals for the mounts.
    Oh I know, I really wish Trion didn't do it like this; But in all fairness, if they where able to go on the AH, they'd go for 6-12k likely. The Celestial Kitsu for example, takes 450 Loyalty Tokens, you can earn 3 a day as a Patron, so you got to be logged in for 3+ hours a day, for 150 days (5 months total); So what I am offering, is to get them, for a fraction of the price, in just 10 days.

So it sucks, but it stimulates the in-game Economy.

+ Reply to Thread