+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dear Aftermath

Dear Aftermath

I am sorry to hear you may be leaving our server tomorrow, if of course that's not just a rumor. Especially since the leaked TS conversation, which sucked by the way, where you guys thought we might be an easy server to dominate. I have to admit it did get my juice flowing and it was super cool the first time we tangoed. I personally hope you stay and build something here. Plenty of room as we are a small pop server.

While Tahyang is small, we have skilled guilds and skilled pvpers and we do not roll over for anyone. You have some very skilled people and players and I wish you well wherever you go, if you are indeed going! If you do leave, please do pass the word along to everyone you meet. Tahyang is highly underrated.

If this is all just a rumor, Well then see ya around!!! Personally I have had a blast since a lot of the new pirate and eastern guilds have come. It's been super fun since u guys have come to play here. Either way good luck whatever you decide.

Cheers,

Arkia
    Archeage (Tayhang)
    Arkia 55 7.4k /Bastion/Primeval/Trickster <Emergent Gameplay>
    Arki 55 Templar/Caretaker/Paladin <SadFlutes>

Leaked TS?

Eh whatever Sometimes i get the feeling they did think this would be an easy free farm till the empire rolled onto them and now just Eg alone can and the east has gained alot of strength recently with some transfers and a whole guild coming in, They also got no support from a weakened east like i think they were hoping as well due to ego's, stubbornness and getting off on the wrong foot leading to distrust

as to if they are leaving *Shrug* I dont see any of them selling land although a few of their on server recruits seem to have come back east so eh who knows If they do good luck to them

Quote Originally Posted by Physt69 View Post
    we have skilled guilds and skilled pvpers and we do not roll over for anyone.
    lul
    Quote Originally Posted by Balzor View Post
    The only person I've ever considered an exceptionally skilled player on tahyang is Aramos, the rest of the
    players are a combination of gear and class unbalance
    Quote Originally Posted by xd View Post
    You're like Disaster claiming to be #1 guild NA. It's true, but #2 and #3 are ♥♥♥♥ too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilnessy37748
    "You're an attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM."

Quote Originally Posted by Aramos View Post
    lul
    Says the guy that transferred out joined the zerg guild and then got smashed by disaster with the rest of the zerg by all reports.

Quote Originally Posted by starhaven View Post
    Leaked TS?

Eh whatever Sometimes i get the feeling they did think this would be an easy free farm till the empire rolled onto them and now just Eg alone can and the east has gained alot of strength recently with some transfers and a whole guild coming in, They also got no support from a weakened east like i think they were hoping as well due to ego's, stubbornness and getting off on the wrong foot leading to distrust

as to if they are leaving *Shrug* I dont see any of them selling land although a few of their on server recruits seem to have come back east so eh who knows If they do good luck to them
    We came as a smaller guild, we did not actively recruit and we have been having fun. Stop these posts about how we have lost something. We really haven't and have had fun times. Chase whatever rumors you want as well. Do me one favor though, remember it's a game.

Plans take time, and well back to the first part... time.

Also thanks for having us, really good days here and not a lot of salt.
    Quote: Ayahausca never show up because they are napping with papa Kurdistan and his legendary long spear.

This thread lol
    Noryo
    lvl 55 Retired
    BOREyang (East)

They're the nicest pirates I've ever encountered. Wish you all the best Aftermath to whatever server you guys are going to transfer to.

cu on nazar

lol

Lets just all agree that this server has gone to ♥♥♥♥ without Batman!
    Batman-Tahyang
    They hate us cuz they anus
    Last Resort
    "I see a lvl 34, Pot up boiz"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast