+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New music and dances that actually go with the rhythm please.

New music and dances that actually go with the rhythm please.

As stated in the title: Please give us dances that at least go with the rhythms of the phonograph music (there's only one that sort of matches up to the second song in the queue). And please give us something new to listen to. How long has this game been out now? Yeah...

Let us import our own .midi files IG on cars / phonographs

even sell an hauler upgrade where we can put radio (of our .midi files) on it
    Tardnoob captain for a playmobil ship.

Maybe there could be a phonograph which has 10 slot inventory, where you could put/switch like 10 music sheets. When you turn on the phonograph, it starts playing those? Crafting one could be similar to violin/viola, so it's not super cheap to make, but it's still affordable with maybe 150k proficiency? Also I think it should act like normal instrument - you could mute it easily by muting music played by others.

Love all of these ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by GrowlingMoose View Post
    Maybe there could be a phonograph which has 10 slot inventory, where you could put/switch like 10 music sheets. When you turn on the phonograph, it starts playing those? Crafting one could be similar to violin/viola, so it's not super cheap to make, but it's still affordable with maybe 150k proficiency? Also I think it should act like normal instrument - you could mute it easily by muting music played by others.
    I was thinking about a similar idea to the phonograph myself. That would be awesome to have.
    ~ Krison Mystic ~
    Proud Member of WhiteRaven
    Eanna Server - East Faction

+ Reply to Thread