+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bring your weapons to a new tier of power with a 1.5x bonus on regrading successes: Now until June 21! [EXTENDED to June 28th!]

1.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Team

Bring your weapons to a new tier of power with a 1.5x bonus on regrading successes: Now until June 21! [EXTENDED to June 28th!]

Brought back by community request, the improved success rate on Regrade chances is back! From now until June 28, enjoy a 1.5x bonus to success on your armor, weapon, and accessory regrades from Rare up to (and including) the Unique level! Make sure you’re completing those Divine Clock daily contract quests to get that Silver Regrade Charm!

PLUS, we’re temporarily removing item destruction from the Celestial level too! On the regrades from Celestial to Divine, item destruction has been replaced by a downgrade back to Arcane. (Applies to weapons, armor, and accessories)

During this time, the Marketplace will also offer a buy one, get one sale on the following items:
    • Blue Regrade Charm – 150 Credits for 2
    • Green Regrade Charm – 200 Credits for 2
    • Red Regrade Charm – 2000 Credits for 2
    • Superior Red Regrade Charm – 4000 Credits for 2
    Don’t forget that Regrade Charms are also available using Prestige Points from the Guild Prestige Store, allowing you to attain these rare items beyond the Marketplace. Or, save up your gold and purchase an APEX to take advantage of the buy one, get one offer, or buy charms through the Auction House with gold directly.

No matter how you choose to get your Regrade charms, good luck in your attempts and enjoy the event!

Discuss this article here!

How often will this event be popping back , I wonder.

God make it stop

Please! Please turn off the in-game screen messages for regrades! It's driving me insane,is it going to be like this for 2 weeks? Nobody cares who gets what divine honestly,I can't even focus on doing anything with that crap constantly spamming half my screen!

What community requests? Besides, a little heads up next time. Is this how you work, spontanously launching events left and right? Planning people, planning. I regraded earlier today , could've waited and maybe not failed. Thanks for the heads up. Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyPengoo View Post
    Please! Please turn off the in-game screen messages for regrades! It's driving me insane,is it going to be like this for 2 weeks? Nobody cares who gets what divine honestly,I can't even focus on doing anything with that crap constantly spamming half my screen!
    Options - > Game settings -> Game info - > Show item creation details = unticked

Please, stop
    Phazed
    YouTube

I love these events. I will blow all my gold, end up with a bunch of arcanes, and ultimately hate the game.

Wow what a bunch of haters! I for one am exited for this event. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shalille View Post
    Options - > Game settings -> Game info - > Show item creation details = unticked
    That does not work

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast