+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Congratulations to Romeos & KGB of Ollo on creating the first nation in North America and Europe!

1.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #1
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar

Congratulations to Romeos & KGB of Ollo on creating the first nation in North America and Europe!

Congratualtions to Romeos and all of the members of KGB on being the very first guild to found a nation in North America and Europe! The first nation, known as "The North" was founded last Saturday morning. This makes KGB the first guild to win our Path to Ascension event in the North American region, and Romeos has been sent his justly earned rewards.

Congratulations again, and we can't wait to see which guild is the next to rise!

So one of NA's biggest P2W swipers got a nation first. I am very impressed by his credit card power. I remember the time I won monopoly by giving my friend a dollar under the table to give me a wad of fake money so I could buy everything on the board. I wish games were more about skill, effort, and teamwork. Instead it's all tainted by official RMT now.

Behind Trion Studios.. Inside the recycling bin.. They don't recycle :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Expendable View Post
    So one of NA's biggest P2W swipers got a nation first. I am very impressed by his credit card power. I remember the time I won monopoly by giving my friend a dollar under the table to give me a wad of fake money so I could buy everything on the board. I wish games were more about skill, effort, and teamwork. Instead it's all tainted by official RMT now.
    True.

Their should be a reward for tearing it all down maybe an enoan.. who knows those are given out a lot nowadays.

RMT isn't the major issue, multi-accounting is. Wish there was a way to enforce it but it's engrained into the economy now so if they found a way to enforce a single account rule this game would get much better.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

Quote Originally Posted by Focslain View Post
    RMT isn't the major issue, multi-accounting is. Wish there was a way to enforce it but it's engrained into the economy now so if they found a way to enforce a single account rule this game would get much better.
    ^^ I agree with this statement.

Either way Grats to Ollo and the North!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alara View Post
    Having fun winning any game is easy. Having fun losing it is where true skill shows.
    High end Player - Confirmed Celestrata 1/20/2017
    <OutPlayed> - Kyrios
    ~*~ IIIIII Nation Member ~*~
    Formerly from
    <Stack on me> - The best Yang
    <Salt> - Nazar -☠Pirate☠
    <NaCl> - Kyrios - ☠Pirate☠
    <Outplayed> - Tahyang

It was an alliance effort... I'm pretty sure Trion can confirm that Romeo didn't buy 2210 Apex, and sell them for 680 gold each that's just guessing that it cost us around 1.5 million gold maybe more....

Several players donated tons of wisp that they had been saving for Tier 7 obsidian, our alliance also crafted tons of sealed One-Hander, and Two-Hander weapons. We funneled all of our Lords coins to Romeo, instead of being greedy and keeping them... Other servers decided they would craft T7 gear, and Ayanad cloaks instead.

Cool story.

Wow...the salt...there is a LOT of time, effort, coordination, teamwork, sacrifices (by the guild, not deaths - well maybe a few), yes a LOT of gold, and much much more that went into this. Congrats Romeos and KGB on a job well done. I will log on my Ollo character to check it out. Looking forward to seeing it.
    Wooty

Swipe much????
    ***MathiasQuinn***
    Level 55 Firran Daggerspell
    Tahyang Server

Quote Originally Posted by OMGItsDenny View Post
    Wow...the salt...there is a LOT of time, effort, coordination, teamwork, sacrifices (by the guild, not deaths - well maybe a few), yes a LOT of gold, and much much more that went into this. Congrats Romeos and KGB on a job well done. I will log on my Ollo character to check it out. Looking forward to seeing it.
    A lot of people don't care about player nations, me being one of them. All I see it being is making server domination and pking easier.
    ***MathiasQuinn***
    Level 55 Firran Daggerspell
    Tahyang Server

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast