+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Territory Statue?

Territory Statue?

It says you can craft it with the rising star bench but that bench has no option for it. Also it says it can be placed in "Claimed Territories", but it doesn't specify if you have to be the guild that owns that territory or if it must be placed within the castle bounds or not. With the way it is written it should be placable in any zone with a castle.
    Also, is it an item that you place on existing land or is it its own property?
    What size is it?
    What effects does each grant?
    Hallo?

Best way to find out is probably to build one and try it.

Castle only.

Need to be the ruling guild.
    Dont know the buffs tbh but seems different for each zone.

I dont know if you can craft rising packs everyday or only one certain times of the month as I remember seeing a message a long time ago randomly when they would be available.

I love that it says it can be placed in Exeloch and Sungold fields. Can it reaalllyyy?
    Maybe 2 years from now lel.
    Sirothe/Nebe - The Devout

You cant craft it to find out, its not in the work bench as an option. Also it's 1k gold so I'd say asking on the forums is a far less expensive way to find out.
    You can craft the rising star packs but not the statue.

6.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #6
    Hey y'all!

Bit of a text error there. The statue is PLACED in a nation's castle zone (by the sovereign), but it is BUILT using Rising Star Stone Packs from Cinderstone/Ynystere. These packs need to be transported to the target territory--and are definitely stealable--so be careful.

Once finished, the territory statue will grant a 3-day "blessing" buff similar to the existing pirate/nuia/haranya nation buffs. The buffs vary slightly depending on the associated god, granting various attack bonuses, percent dmg reductions, bonus vocation badges, a production time bonus, and a bonus to all proficiencies.

Hope that helps!
    -Quill

percent and flat dmg reduction
    ouch

right in the archery damage
    F A T A L I T Y

8.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Rootytooty View Post
    ouch

right in the archery damage
    Lol wow, callin' it without seeing the numbers or anything huh?

To put your fears to rest: Characters in an independent nation lose access to their home nation's statue buff. This is basically just replacing that, but with a little more variety for flavor. You won't even notice the difference vs most of them, and on some you'll actually be doing more damage than vs a southerner. Not the end of the world, friend =P

EDIT: also, I misread a buff! It's just a variety of percent reduction(s), no bonuses to flat. Fixing original comment now.

Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post

To put your fears to rest: Characters in an independent nation lose access to their home nation's statue buff. This is basically just replacing that, but with a little more variety for flavor. You won't even notice the difference vs most of them, and on some you'll actually be doing more damage than vs a southerner. Not the end of the world, friend =P

EDIT: also, I misread a buff! It's just a variety of percent reduction(s), no bonuses to flat. Fixing original comment now.
    thank you for clarifying

I was imagining another % reduction on top of the existing buff

very danger
    F A T A L I T Y

Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post

Unfortunately, that's not true. Since you don't get a stronger buff when a hero is nearby, it's almost always a worse buff.
    For example the Marcala buff gives you -6% melee damage, -4% ranged, -2% magic and +5 magic attack, while the stronger Marianople buff gives you -6% damage for melee, ranged and magic and +10 melee/ranged/magic attack.

+ Reply to Thread