+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: OG Salt here.

OG Salt here.

I would like to drop my 2cent on NaCl. I've contemplated about doing this but I think it's due since the amount of character abuse they've received is unjustifiable. There are always 2 sides to every story and I would like to urge people to actively research both sides before judging whether NaCl is toxic or not. From my own experience NaCl have always had strong leaderships and are actively seeking for such sturdy characters as replacements if one steps down. This came about because of Issenryuu and how destructive it was for everyone to go through that period under his care. People like to think NaCl zergs and cheats full time but even those who left the guild, in good faith or bad, isn't going to agree to such statement. There are those that have left the guild under extremely bad terms such as Happyv and his crew or that one crazy chick with a "no decision is good" attitude (sorry i forgot your ign). Even so, those very people can't say NaCl zergs all the time and needs a zerg to fight and win anything. All of the toxicity got a bit out of hand with the start of the Happyv's crew leaving. Before I say anything negative, I would like to say these guys are very skilled players and have supported NaCl a tremendous amount when they were part of it. It's something I nor anyone in the guild can deny. The issue arise when they started retreating to their own bubble at the same time having discontent with how involved Intax is getting with Sneaky. Personally, I was split because I agreed with Happyv's crew but I value the guild over anyone and anything and people knew that's how I operate. Ultimately, I concluded that it's none of my business to meddle with Intax's personal life so it's none of my business, nor anyone else's, whether Intax likes to eat Sneaky's ♥♥♥ like groceries or vice versa. The point is it's not for me or anyone in the guild at that time to judge people's personal life. People who were discontent with the ordeal liked to compare Intax to Issen but forgetting that Issen completely quit the game for some punani. Intax rarely slept during the toughest times of the guild during the PF war because he had to juggle between time with Sneaky and time with the guild he never lost interest in. Remember that Beansu, Jetblack, and himself built the guild out of nothing. Another issue is how people hate thieves or leaders that robs from the guild. X-members with extreme prejudice towards NaCl like to say this about Intax. I was part of the guild management along with Beansu, Jetblack, Farmdog, and Intax. Intax is the one person in the guild that received the least values, nearly nothing, from the guild bank and anyone of these guys can confirm so. Being part of management was also the reason why I never listened to rumors that Intax was stealing from the guild for Sneaky. Almost everything he has he got them himself and the rest were given to him by very old friends that truly knew his character. If NaCl says they're not a toxic bunch then I believe them especially if Intax is still part of the leadership. Idk otherwise and I've gone on long enough.

-Archers4life

lul RUN AWAY DISASTER IS COMING AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Balzor View Post
    The only person I've ever considered an exceptionally skilled player on tahyang is Aramos, the rest of the
    players are a combination of gear and class unbalance
    Quote Originally Posted by xd View Post
    You're like Disaster claiming to be #1 guild NA. It's true, but #2 and #3 are ♥♥♥♥ too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilnessy37748
    "You're an attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM."

If you knew who I am then you know I don't even play anymore, lol. Nice try friend but I rather get zerged down with NaCl than be a mindless drone.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltOfLucius View Post
    If you knew who I am then you know I don't even play anymore, lol. Nice try friend but I rather get zerged down with NaCl than be a mindless drone.
    watch your mouth, I'm better than everyone in your joke of a guild ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Balzor View Post
    The only person I've ever considered an exceptionally skilled player on tahyang is Aramos, the rest of the
    players are a combination of gear and class unbalance
    Quote Originally Posted by xd View Post
    You're like Disaster claiming to be #1 guild NA. It's true, but #2 and #3 are ♥♥♥♥ too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilnessy37748
    "You're an attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM."

 
    OuOP

If you knew who I am
    Hi Antimatter
    Owner and Writer at Omnom.gg

Omnom Social Media Links
    #1 Player Who Doesn't Play

rip diage

Did you use paragraphs when you used to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardo View Post
    Did you use paragraphs when you used to play?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Owner and Writer at Omnom.gg

Omnom Social Media Links
    #1 Player Who Doesn't Play

I would like to drop my 2cent on NaCl. I've contemplated about doing this but I think it's due since the amount of character abuse they've received is unjustifiable. There are always 2 sides to every story and I would like to urge people to actively research both sides before judging whether NaCl is toxic or not. From my own experience NaCl have always had strong leaderships and are actively seeking for such sturdy characters as replacements if one steps down. This came about because of Issenryuu and how destructive it was for everyone to go through that period under his care. People like to think NaCl zergs and cheats full time but even those who left the guild, in good faith or bad, isn't going to agree to such statement. There are those that have left the guild under extremely bad terms such as Happyv and his crew or that one crazy chick with a "no decision is good" attitude (sorry i forgot your ign). Even so, those very people can't say NaCl zergs all the time and needs a zerg to fight and win anything. All of the toxicity got a bit out of hand with the start of the Happyv's crew leaving. Before I say anything negative, I would like to say these guys are very skilled players and have supported NaCl a tremendous amount when they were part of it. It's something I nor anyone in the guild can deny. The issue arise when they started retreating to their own bubble at the same time having discontent with how involved Intax is getting with Sneaky. Personally, I was split because I agreed with Happyv's crew but I value the guild over anyone and anything and people knew that's how I operate. Ultimately, I concluded that it's none of my business to meddle with Intax's personal life so it's none of my business, nor anyone else's, whether Intax likes to eat Sneaky's ♥♥♥ like groceries or vice versa. The point is it's not for me or anyone in the guild at that time to judge people's personal life. People who were discontent with the ordeal liked to compare Intax to Issen but forgetting that Issen completely quit the game for some punani. Intax rarely slept during the toughest times of the guild during the PF war because he had to juggle between time with Sneaky and time with the guild he never lost interest in. Remember that Beansu, Jetblack, and himself built the guild out of nothing. Another issue is how people hate thieves or leaders that robs from the guild. X-members with extreme prejudice towards NaCl like to say this about Intax. I was part of the guild management along with Beansu, Jetblack, Farmdog, and Intax. Intax is the one person in the guild that received the least values, nearly nothing, from the guild bank and anyone of these guys can confirm so. Being part of management was also the reason why I never listened to rumors that Intax was stealing from the guild for Sneaky. Almost everything he has he got them himself and the rest were given to him by very old friends that truly knew his character. If NaCl says they're not a toxic bunch then I believe them especially if Intax is still part of the leadership. Idk otherwise and I've gone on long enough.

-Archers4life
    I, Drone number 753 from DISASTER have been instructed to believe everything this man says. We are now best friends. Huzzah!
    < DISASTER WORLD CHAMPS >

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast