+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: UI Improvments for 3.0

UI Improvments for 3.0

I can't see what I'm doing. Please give an option to have a solid white indicator for planting. The green leaf on a green background surrounded by green is a little much...

[IMG][/IMG]

I have been level 55 on this character 1 month after 55 came out. Please give and option to not show this useless information.

formally: Valume, Kraken
    Qube, Reckoning, Kyrios

More UI customization options in general would be good such as ability to move mini map and larger range of UI size

More skillsbars ?
    could be nice for buffs, mounts, vehicles, partitions & instruments, ...

Quote Originally Posted by Extaz View Post
    More skillsbars ?
    could be nice for buffs, mounts, vehicles, partitions & instruments, ...
    Agreed, more action bars would be the most welcome thing they could give. I have to keep adding/removing things, which kind of removes the whole purpose of having action bars in the first place.
    ~Aya- Prophecy

Infliction Legend Ending No Mercy Council Blood Vipers Member Ex-Forsaken Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pancakes View Post
    More UI customization options in general would be good such as ability to move mini map and larger range of UI size
    Xl has said multiple times most of the ui is hard coded and they do not plan to make it more customize able

Quote Originally Posted by Figg View Post
    I can't see what I'm doing. Please give an option to have a solid white indicator for planting. The green leaf on a green background surrounded by green is a little much...

I have been level 55 on this character 1 month after 55 came out. Please give and option to not show this useless information.
    Situation 1: Your eyes are the problem. Buy some glasses because if you can't see what you're doing in that situation then you have serious visual problems.

Situation 2: Get used to it. It's not like it's hurting your eyes (or maybe it is since you have visual problems). When new levels are available, the experience bar will increase again so why would they change that when they'd have to change it again when 55+ levels are unlocked?

Conclusion: You complain about things that are okay. Change yourself instead (^.^)

Quote Originally Posted by Illanyss View Post
    Situation 1: Your eyes are the problem. Buy some glasses because if you can't see what you're doing in that situation then you have serious visual problems.

Situation 2: Get used to it. It's not like it's hurting your eyes (or maybe it is since you have visual problems). When new levels are available, the experience bar will increase again so why would they change that when they'd have to change it again when 55+ levels are unlocked?

Conclusion: You complain about things that are okay. Change yourself instead (^.^)
    you are not really being constructive, while this picture does not represent farming in totality, it's quite easy to see that the bounding circles are difficult to see against that background, there is a lot of room for improvement

Quote Originally Posted by suriiii View Post
    Xl has said multiple times most of the ui is hard coded and they do not plan to make it more customize able
    you are definitely correct as to there not being any customizability, but in terms of general improvements for everyone, anything displayed on the 2D UI can be quickly and easily changed, even by someone not working at XL and who has no prior experience with cryengine
    Tired of memorizing where your portals are? Search for them!: https://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/co...nd_filter_mod/Not yet updated

Updated FoV Mod:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/8567864

Contact/Paypal: procyon[at]live.com

have they fixed the chatbug now ?
    aww .. where did i knew hahahaha

The farming thing I just swap mos Igor settings to cool when farming and back to normal hen done. Then again, after like a billion bundles you get used to it

I'd like 'snap to grid' on placeables as a toggle option.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast