+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Blank?

Quote Originally Posted by NotARapper View Post
    I'm sorry if my short story of who Blank is seemed like a complaint to you. I assume you are one of the "Cronies" I mentioned before. All good though. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, right?
    Bite the hand that feeds me? Lol there is no hand that feeds this jaguar
    [edit] i already ate the hand
    R.I.P. INOCH. WE'RE IN A BETTER PLACE NOW

Hanure
    West:
    Intensejaguar
    Ex <Phoenix Legion>
    Ex <WTF>
    East:
    Insainejaguar
    Ex <Jade Dynasty>
    Ex <Ayahuasca>
    <Sexy Time>

"FUK ur guild (name withheld) I've been bored all day they killed the ships so I can't pvp them" ~Hamisback [kyrios]

Quote Originally Posted by NotARapper View Post
    Yes, we would sit around and talk about guilds that are not even on our server in faction chat...Uhm HELLO? smh.
    How dense are you? what i'm saying is that you're a lying sack of ♥♥♥♥ when you said "We honestly never even heard of them until they came to Nazar.". I've seen you guys (yes, you and your members) talk about Barcode in faction chat, whether it's about how they're going to transfer to Nazar and that they're going to fail, or how they're gonna get rekt by the other pirates, how they're going to try and siege a castle etc etc. but the fact is, you are fully aware of Barcode's existence. So just stop bull♥♥♥♥ting, everyone knows your true intentions and why you came here. Idiot.

we're not bad people, come sit on daddy's lap for a minute. let us tell you a story c;

Quote Originally Posted by Dive View Post
    but the fact is, you are fully aware of Barcode's existence. So just stop bull♥♥♥♥ting,
    I feel honestly bad for you, for whatever Barcode did to you personally. It seems like you have had a traumatic experience. I assure you though, that on Nazar, Barcode are pawns. They had zero influence on our decision to transfer. And if you truly have toons on nazar, you would know they are literally meat shields for the actual pirates.
    -Chicago

You can twist this all you want, i guess this is just the way you really react when someone calls out the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ on this thread of yours which basically consist of you trying to save face and rally the east faction by your side lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dive View Post
    You can twist this all you want, i guess this is just the way you really react when someone calls out the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ on this thread of yours
    Not too sure what I'm twisting, and just because YOU alone think I've made up or falsified anything i've wrote so far, just goes to show the nice treatment we as Blank have received so far being on Hanure. Sadly since you see fit to not identify yourself properly, i.e. IGN and/or Guild, I can only assume you are one of the Nakama forum warriors. IMO the only B.S. on this thread so far is you.
    -Chicago

Riiiight...

Hanure was becoming a better place since Bar code left the server. Most people are having more fun all around. Both sides are doing more content and fighting each other and keeping the trash talk to a minimum. I'm sure Bar code is having a better time on Nazar as well. So a positive change.

Since blank got here? Things have been going down hill. They ran of their own server to try and free farm this server to make 300k gold+ per month. They've been boarding our ships while we were doing dgs and not really wanting to get off even if we were to ask them nicely. The day before the purpling started they downed 3 dgs mind you. So they can down dgs yet they were standing on our boats with no invitation just being there being in our way and having Stellarose messing with the dgs mechanics. Which we had to purple and kill for that reason. Mind you the others were still standing on our boat while that happened and we didn't kill them. When the dgs went down what do you think they did? They ran to the packs and started picking them up and running away. We had to purple them of course they did nothing for that dgs but being in our way. What happens after that? They start killing guildies in Diamond Shores for no reason. We turn in the dgs packs we head to the next dgs that was up. Who do we see there arriving on a galleon to purple us? Blank. For Kraken when we had the tag the first time around what to they do? They purple and kill our tank. The second time at Kraken what do they do? They mess up with the mechanics of the fight and just stay around on a Galleon getting aggro of Kraken and purpling us at times just being a nuisance. Then they come rushing on a Galleon declaring dominion when we were about to kill the Kraken having to deal with all their bull ♥♥♥♥. How do they react in faction, nation chat, trial? They ♥♥♥♥ talk as much or even more than Bar code has ever done and that includes you too Chicago.

The Blank members came to this server acting disrespectful all around, trash talking, been harassing other guilds and the faction to work with them and against us, trying to convince everyone we are the bad guys when this server, this faction knows how we are. Blank has been spamming nation/faction chat for recruitment i wonder why right? Just so they get numbers to do whatever they want to make that 300k gold farming bosses per month.

Most people on this server don't want another Bar code or wannabes. Some East and West did work together toward the end against Bar code because even if we are enemies we both didn't like Bar code more. When Bar code left things went back to how they were before. Faction vs faction.

No one is believing any of your lies Blank. First off you don't ♥♥♥♥ talk someone you would like to work with and then expect them to want to work with you after. You've went all wrong about this, making all your intentions too clear. Actions speak louder than words. In this case your lies.
    Pitou
    <Nakama>
    [Thunderwing EAST]

Thanks for the post. I think there are a lot of people who have PTSD from <IIIIIII>. I hope things work out, and people settle down. Things have gotten interesting the past few days, I have to keep making /popcorn to keep up. But, like all servers, there is always salt and dominate trolls.
    Die or be Killed

Pitou said it all. Damage is done and can not be fixed. How to resolve this is entirely up to blank if it can ever be resolved.
    Archer Class Since 2015

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast