+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Blank?

Cool Blank?

Hello Travelers,

I'd like to take you on a journey. The Blank journey. Hopefully this will enlighten your knowledge of our lifeline thus far and maybe settle your nerves of us.

Our small group of players, are not just "guildies" we are friends. So it was an easy decision when we spit balled the idea to all transfer together. Against popular belief, We were not ran off by <Barcode> in fact, I'd be surprised if they are even still a guild in a month from now. Not saying they were weak or potatoes or anything, they are just outmatched and outclassed on Nazaar. <Barcode> joined the strongest pirate faction in NA, and now are literally stumbling over each other on growl gate because there is now 300ish+ ACTIVE pirates. Most of which have 5500gs+. Anyways, The idea of transferring actually came about well before barcode even left Hanure.

We have had our fair share of issues with several guilds, yes i'll admit it. But for a very very long time we had great allies and dominated world content. What changed? you ask. THE KRAKEN. We were given an ultimatum from an allied guild, That they receive every drop UNTIL they get the shield. This meanwhile while we were mid fight and Kraken at 13%hp. So speechless, and flustered we had a giant 4 hour purple fest with people the day before were "Friends" to us. It was at that point we decided, that any EAST guild not willing to share content are just as, if not more dangerous than any red or pirate. Keep in mind Nazaar has 1 billion freakin' pirates, and ultimately the east faction was dying. How could we allow greed and selfishness to prevail while we watch our faction die? All we wanted was an equal split, and it only made sense because we needed them, they needed us. So, now you have the two strongest guilds in the east fighting with each other while pirates bank and lol at us. Believe it or not...WE ARE PRO-FACTION

Now, with all that being said we came to Hanure to salvage our guild and love of this game. Since we've been on Hanure, it has been nothing but fun. You all honestly may have the best server N/A imo. Yes there are some issues which I will not get into, but what I will say is...KRAKEN IS CURSED. It causes good people to act completely different than they do in real life. Our issues with Nakama are not much different than what I explained above. Sadly Nakama feels that we are here to take over, I don't blame them for having worries, after what i hear Barcode did to this server, BUT...Nakama never even gave us a chance to work together, instead they have treated us like children with "rules" and "conditions", which they then try to change on the spot to positively affect their guild only. Didn't take us long to see the similarities of Nakama and our old allied guild.

Nakama has a pretty sweet gig atm, not gonna lie. Since they bought all of the siege scrolls for all the current castle owners, they pretty much have little minions whenever they need them. Including a red guild. Funny to think that day 1 of my transfer I asked a person I know to be of high rank in Nakama, and they assured me "We never work with reds." I'm sure they only told me this not thinking that 2 days later we would dominion them, and they would need to call their red cronies for help. For those not on at the time, Blank still won the dominion with 18 people against a 95 person guild and their red "friends".

Please if you are not a Nakama member: Take in consideration everything i've said, before you just Insta MAX Blank members in trial. We don't purple without cause.

Where do we go from here? Funny enough we still want to work with Nakama, but sadly I think they are giving us the "silent" treatment. I have no idea who their officers are, and the only people that seem to whisper me are disgruntled Nakama members that just want to spread digital salt. Hopefully one day, when they lay old in their beds, they will think to them selves, "Where would I be if I just gave them a chance?" Until then...

Hope you like your new daddy.
    -Chicago

Nice try kiddo, you left nazar because you were gettin stomped af by both the pirates and the west lol. "idea of transferring came before barcode even left hanure". Who are you fooling? You and i both know that's straight up ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Noone in their right mind would xfer to hanure while barcode was still here, you came here because you thought you can replace barcode and try to freefarm the server, but like in nazar, you and your guild (how much did you pay to get Blank guild? Pls) got stomped yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dive View Post
    you were gettin stomped af by both the pirates and the west lol.
    You obviously know absolutely nothing about Nazar, Please name one west guild that even exists anymore.

Noone in their right mind would xfer to hanure while barcode was still here
    We honestly never even heard of them until they came to Nazar. Sorry but NaCl and Ruined Kings
    were a little more relevant than barcode will ever be.

you came here because you thought you can replace barcode and try to freefarm the server,
    Did you even read my post? I said we STILL wanted to work with Nakama....is that freefarm?

(how much did you pay to get Blank guild? Pls)
    Literally nothing. It pays to be a cool person and to be nice to people, you should try it.
    and thank you for giving the readers an example of what I mean by digital salt, Kiddo.
    -Chicago

If you want to have a more positive image, I suggest you calm down on the ♥♥♥♥ talking everytime you pvp, just a bunch of d*ckheads atm

I believe exactly none of your post, and I shall refer to your guild from this point forth as Relentless II.
    Tyranthin - Ebonsong - <X I> - Wynn (East)
    Coraxxas - Primeval - <Ghost> - Kadum (HAUNTED)
    Tyranthin - Ebonsong - <Emeritus> - Kadum (East)/Nui (East)

You've never had one question, so comfortable living life so certain.
    Let me tell you about this then, no one really knows the truth. No, not you.

Follow me on Twitch and Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by NotARapper View Post
    We honestly never even heard of them until they came to Nazar. Sorry but NaCl and Ruined Kings
    were a little more relevant than barcode will ever be.
    Keep telling yourself that, still won't change the fact that they ran you guys off your own server and made you all abandon ship and run to Hanure the land of potatoes, "so much fun?" hahahaha sure is fun 2 shotting potato farmers. I have toons in nazar east, and i've seen you guys talk about Barcode in faction chat before they even came to Nazar. Let's be honest here, you kids can't get any content in Nazar without having to "ally" with another guild and without that "allied" guild of yours, you're basically helpless idiots. No salt here, just the truth bb

and cmon tell me how much, i wanna buy a guild too :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Baishinpu View Post
    If you want to have a more positive image, I suggest you calm down on the ♥♥♥♥ talking everytime you pvp
    Not sure if this was directed at Blank or Nakama because both of us seem to do it. But I couldn't agree more. We have some hot heads in our guild, love them to death, but yea they talk smack. I'm pretty sure every game on the internet has smack talkers, nothing ground breaking here. I think it's more upsetting to everyone in Blank because of the treatment we've received since being here on Hanure. But you are right. The faction chat wars are annoying and probably useless...BUT I will NOT reprimand members of Blank for having feelings.

Our overall "Image" is already screwed. And Nakama copy pasting "NEW BARCODE" on all our bloodstains doesn't help. We know there is nothing we can do other than show the faction that Nakama hasn't done 1 thing for any of them. I think the "Image" will change when we are asking faction to X up to come kill Red Dragon. Only thing Nakama tells people to X up for is CR/GR and 200 mob kills in Auroria, which ultimately, they are only doing for themselves.
    -Chicago

made you all abandon ship and run to Hanure the land of potatoes, "so much fun?" hahahaha sure is fun 2 shotting potato farmers.
    I really hope you are not a Nakama member and this is how you see your faction.

i've seen you guys talk about Barcode in faction chat before they even came to Nazar.
    Yes, we would sit around and talk about guilds that are not even on our server in faction chat...Uhm HELLO? smh.

and cmon tell me how much, i wanna buy a guild too :^)
    Seriously nothing.
    -Chicago

Complaining in game wasnt getting them anywhere so they went to the forums. How cute
    R.I.P. INOCH. WE'RE IN A BETTER PLACE NOW

Hanure
    West:
    Intensejaguar
    Ex <Phoenix Legion>
    Ex <WTF>
    East:
    Insainejaguar
    Ex <Jade Dynasty>
    Ex <Ayahuasca>
    <Sexy Time>

"FUK ur guild (name withheld) I've been bored all day they killed the ships so I can't pvp them" ~Hamisback [kyrios]

Quote Originally Posted by jaguar View Post
    Complaining in game wasnt getting them anywhere so they went to the forums. How cute
    I'm sorry if my short story of who Blank is seemed like a complaint to you. I assume you are one of the "Cronies" I mentioned before. All good though. Don't bite the hand that feeds you, right?
    -Chicago

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast