Closed Thread
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 419

Thread: Alts a unbeatable exploit.

  1. #1
    Senior Member suriiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Manure
    Posts
    1,538

    Alts an unbeatable exploit.

    Exploit (verb, /ikˈsploit/) – A behavior or situation that is unintended by the game’s design and leads to a clearly unbeatable advantage.


    When archeage was originally designed every player had 1 account. And those players could only make a finite amount of gold every day because you only gained so much labor it didn't matter if you played 2 hours a day or 12 hours a day you both made the same amount of gold.

    This all changed when archeage came to na now players could have as many accounts as they wanted giving them way more labor so they can progress significantly faster. If you are a player playing the game as intended 1 account 1 player you will never be able to catch up to someone using 10 patron accounts. They are able to make 10x the amount of gold as you allowing them to get better gear faster.

    As a normal player how am i supposed to compete against people with 10 patron accounts? I am simply playing the game as intended yet they have divine buff and epic weapon while i'm barely getting celestial buff. The game was not designed around people having multiple accounts it's a exploit it's unbeatable and it's unfair.

    Something needs to be done about this whether it's banning all alt accounts making it so players can only have 1 patron account or simply completly reworking the labor system with alt accounts in mind.

    I beg trion and xl to do something about this exploit.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    336
    Get over it, alts are the only thing that make this game bearable when it comes to pack running.

    Or pack running worthwhileto all the other means to earn gold.

  3. #3
    Senior Member neoVictrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Becoming a Blackguard
    Posts
    2,428
    Don't play for a month before the release of a major content update - I didn't and now I'm rocking 4.36k GS with a celestial buff. Just make sure you actually play the first three weeks for the events so you can get all the extra stuff (rip my lord cottontail if I remembered).

    But yeah, we're NA/EU, and we break games. And I'll continue to note the issues that crop up because of the fact they've given the players the okay to run multiple clients at once.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

    Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

  4. #4
    Senior Member suriiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Manure
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by neoVictrix View Post
    Don't play for a month before the release of a major content update - I didn't and now I'm rocking 4.36k GS with a celestial buff. Just make sure you actually play the first three weeks for the events so you can get all the extra stuff (rip my lord cottontail if I remembered).

    But yeah, we're NA/EU, and we break games.
    This does nothing to close the gap between people using abusing alts and people playing the game as intended the gap only gets wider and more unbeatable if you take a break.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    410
    There is stuff you can do to earn 1K gold in 30-60min without using any labour.
    Just get your heads up and go do that... It's a point of how to get the tanks full to get the into the orbit and keep cycling
    - fishy fishy - ;-)

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    336
    Quote Originally Posted by suriiii View Post
    This does nothing to close the gap between people using abusing alts and people playing the game as intended the gap only gets wider and more unbeatable if you take a break.
    If you're so concerned with that gear gap, pull out your credit card and swipe away.

    Hows the cashshop fitting in your vision of how the game is supposed to be played?

  7. #7
    Senior Member neoVictrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Becoming a Blackguard
    Posts
    2,428
    Quote Originally Posted by suriiii View Post
    This does nothing to close the gap between people using abusing alts and people playing the game as intended the gap only gets wider and more unbeatable if you take a break.
    If that's the case you should be less worried about alts and more worried about those that had headstarts (and were actually able to play any at the time). If they're still playing then that gap is even larger than the one with the alts.

    Just imagine how many more mushrooms they have than you.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

    Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

  8. #8
    Senior Member suriiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Manure
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermi View Post
    There is stuff you can do to earn 1K gold in 30-60min without using any labour.
    Just get your heads up and go do that... It's a point of how to get the tanks full to get the into the orbit and keep cycling
    I am aware of those techniques they are impossible to due if alts did not exist.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    15
    get a better pc.

  10. #10
    Senior Member suriiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Manure
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by neoVictrix View Post
    If that's the case you should be less worried about alts and more worried about those that had headstarts (and were actually able to play any at the time). If they're still playing then that gap is even larger than the one with the alts.

    Just imagine how many more mushrooms they have than you.
    That is irrelevant 4 days is maximum 1200g in todays economy the average player makes about 300g a day. A player abusing alts can easily make 3,000g a day it's unfair creates a massive gear gap that is unbeatable.

    In 2-3 days i can get a celestial piece yipee in 2 days they can get a divine piece do you not see how this is a problem? It is a exploit the game was not designed to have alts and it creates a massive problem.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts