Closed Thread
Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast

Thread: Alts a unbeatable exploit.

I actually supported you Johnson in that I pointed out the OP complaint cannot be fixed.
    I notice you are unable to actually deny the facts Start crying more...

It could be fixed using HWID and letting 1 HWID to login to no more than 1 account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by suriiii View Post
    Please tell me what work xl games did to make alts intented? They didn't they are still unintented. A publisher removing a anti-cheat does nothing to change how the game was designed.
    In the ArcheAge folder in documents
    Multiple accounts would use the same user folder causing glitches and game crashes
    Glitches and crashes only caused by having multiple accounts logged in at the same time also known as alts
    So then they did some work and made each account that's logged on at the same time to use different folders preventing these glitches and crashing

As i said it would make no sense to work on making alts not glitch and crash if they didn't even want people to have alts in the first place

Checkmate
    Close thread

Quote Originally Posted by JackOfAllTrades View Post
    It could be fixed using HWID and letting 1 HWID to login to no more than 1 account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, I mean it's not like the multiple people in my house that play on any one of the three machines we have that run the game as they are available to use would ever want to play again.

Quote Originally Posted by Thenijiway View Post
    In the ArcheAge folder in documents
    Multiple accounts would use the same user folder causing glitches and game crashes
    Glitches and crashes only caused by having multiple accounts logged in at the same time also known as alts
    So then they did some work and made each account that's logged on at the same time to use different folders preventing these glitches and crashing

As i said it would make no sense to work on making alts not glitch and crash if they didn't even want people to have alts in the first place

Checkmate
    Close thread
    source (in case someone doubted this) :

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    More user folders have been created in the game's directory to save settings. This should help address issues regarding the wrong user settings being saved, and a crash that could occur on Windows 10.

I have 1 acount and i have 6/7. Divine and 5/5 obs t5 healing cloth. Epic t6 club and shield and i have been playing for just half a year. How? Be creative and work hard and most of all don't cry about alt's it helps nobody

get over, you can get alt accounts if you want, stop crying

I don't mind people having multiple accounts and leeching from the whole system by buying up Apex from the swipers who have no land because of them, but there better not be another no-break charm event (or anything resembling it) which allows player to get Mythic weapons because of their leeching Alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Turambaredolas View Post
    source (in case someone doubted this) :
    Funny thing is that that isn't even a viable source because this change was made ages ago
    Like a bit before the merge ages ago

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyluxanna View Post
    Funny thing is that that isn't even a viable source because this change was made ages ago
    Like a bit before the merge ages ago
    And you couldn't post that on Thenijiway? And he's even helping your stand lol
    Jamile

Quote Originally Posted by Islyn View Post
    Another useless post from you. What a surprise.

Closed Thread
Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast