+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 93

  Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: New first fresh server with 3.0?

  1. #1

    New first fresh server with 3.0?

    Hey guys will there be new fresh server from 3.0 that won't allow players to move their apexes and money amassed on other servers, that won't have idiots from Trion meddling in server economy with ♥♥♥♥events ?

    Because new server rangora was rotten from the start thanks to ppl being able to transfer their wealths there.

    So it would be cool to have new and this time fair server, then I would play again this game .

    Or server without p2w crap that would be great .

  2. #2
    Senior Member Focslain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,389
    Well they would need to restrict entry to brand new accounts, since in general the credit logging is based on the account. But how they would do this is anyone's guess. It was mentioned that they are considering a new fresh start but only if it can be done right.

    So we wait for them to figure how to get those on the new server a true 'fresh' start.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

    Experience colours perception.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Focslain View Post
    Well they would need to restrict entry to brand new accounts, since in general the credit logging is based on the account. But how they would do this is anyone's guess. It was mentioned that they are considering a new fresh start but only if it can be done right.

    So we wait for them to figure how to get those on the new server a true 'fresh' start.
    Thank you for answer, so Trino said they are considering it? Nothing sure right? I ask cuz i don't watch their streams out of disdain for them xD

  4.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #4
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    5,616
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfAllTrades View Post
    Thank you for answer, so Trino said they are considering it? Nothing sure right? I ask cuz i don't watch their streams out of disdain for them xD
    Woooooooooooooooooooooooow. My heart -- she weeps. ;_;

    That said, we are considering fresh start servers. They may not be with 3.0, or they may never happen, but they are a thought on our minds. We learned a lot from the release of the last fresh start servers, and we'd like to apply those learnings to new ones in the future (if we do them again.)

    Again, this isn't saying yes or no, but it is saying that it's something we've been thinking about and would personally like to do again, if development and time permit it.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Focslain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,389
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfAllTrades View Post
    Thank you for answer, so Trino said they are considering it? Nothing sure right? I ask cuz i don't watch their streams out of disdain for them xD
    While Celestrata answered the technical stand point as to the livestreams. Even if you don't like them I would suggest watching them to get good info, if anything the Q&A ones. You can watches these after the fact on your own time. And I do suggest doing so just to stay informed.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

    Experience colours perception.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Focslain View Post
    While Celestrata answered the technical stand point as to the livestreams. Even if you don't like them I would suggest watching them to get good info, if anything the Q&A ones. You can watches these after the fact on your own time. And I do suggest doing so just to stay informed.
    After watching countless 'teehees' in regards to #savearchery and then the inevitable radio silence after shoving us off to a dark corner to die, I gave up watching the live stream. However I do agree you should at least skim them for the info to stay informed. I use the recap to quickly jump to sections with information I need. Often you can gauge if there is useful information in the live stream or not just by faction chat afterwards.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    2,577
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfAllTrades View Post
    Or server without p2w crap that would be great .
    Don't forget politically correct.

    We will all have torn clothes and sticks to keep it fair. Oh and no alchemy too, because the rich can buy many pots to have advantage.

  8. #8
    Senior Member John Small's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Black Desert/Tree of Savior
    Posts
    643
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Woooooooooooooooooooooooow. My heart -- she weeps. ;_;

    That said, we are considering fresh start servers. They may not be with 3.0, or they may never happen, but they are a thought on our minds. We learned a lot from the release of the last fresh start servers, and we'd like to apply those learnings to new ones in the future (if we do them again.)

    Again, this isn't saying yes or no, but it is saying that it's something we've been thinking about and would personally like to do again, if development and time permit it.
    your player base would be really happy if you stopped 'thinking' about ways to mess up a new server and just... give us a new server like we asked. morpheus is still the most populated server you have, it was and remains a huge success. you dont need to go out of your way to create insane scenarios you feel would be beneficial that nobody asked for just for the sake of doing busy work. 3.0 would be the perfect time to make this happen, don't blow it on purpose.

  9. #9
    Senior Member TheWiggler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,682
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOfAllTrades View Post
    Hey guys will there be new fresh server from 3.0 that won't allow players to move their apexes and money amassed on other servers, that won't have idiots from Trion meddling in server economy with ♥♥♥♥events ?

    Because new server rangora was rotten from the start thanks to ppl being able to transfer their wealths there.

    So it would be cool to have new and this time fair server, then I would play again this game .

    Or server without p2w crap that would be great .
    What would be the point? It would end up JUST like every other server

    Learn this; Archeage's problem is the players not the game, not the servers but the players.
    Yes, I just kicked you

    The uninstall button is the greatest weapon you have against Trion/XL's Tyranny

  10. #10
    Senior Member Firenation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Dark Tower ( Mordor )
    Posts
    881
    I will return to the game totally again too if Trion opens a fair new server^^. Let's hope they will open at this summer^^. I am sick of these p2w, land barons ( no life farmers with +6 accounts ) and let's hope that the new server will be less salty . Trion will let pirates to get castles too like in Korea, Russia, Japan etc. too ? ty.
    Among the guilds a time where
    the Elven-kings under the sky,
    where Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    where Mortal Men doomed to die,
    the Ferre in the wilds and Warborn
    lived in harmony In the Land of Nui but,
    The One Guild was only for
    the Dark Lord on his dark throne
    In the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.
    One Guild to rule them all,
    One Guild to find them,
    One Guild to bring them all and in the darkness bind them in the Land of Nui where the Shadows lie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts