+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: New first fresh server with 3.0?

I dunno about you guys but once the idea of a fresh (actually fresh) server comes up and I am interested in it, I immediately lose all interest in my current character since I'm just going to have to start over anyway.

Which in turn leads me to deactivate my accounts until the fresh servers pop up. This isn't just an Archeage thing, this happens to a lot of people in any type of game.

Still love Archeage, just no motivation to pay/play till new server. Not sure if Trion realizes what kind of effect it has on its player base, as I know plenty of people that feel the same way (not the majority of anything, but a significant percentage).

I'm totally against. Splitting players into more servers will result on merges.
    and I DONT WANT MERGES !

#Nomerges #DeadserverOP #FreeGolds #Resultwillbesame

nothings against players that wanna start from 0 again but it will also affect all others players that dont want so nop sorry.
    Tardnoob captain for a playmobil ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Furdaddio View Post
    I dunno about you guys but once the idea of a fresh (actually fresh) server comes up and I am interested in it, I immediately lose all interest in my current character since I'm just going to have to start over anyway.

Which in turn leads me to deactivate my accounts until the fresh servers pop up. This isn't just an Archeage thing, this happens to a lot of people in any type of game.

Still love Archeage, just no motivation to pay/play till new server. Not sure if Trion realizes what kind of effect it has on its player base, as I know plenty of people that feel the same way (not the majority of anything, but a significant percentage).
    They have hard data from the last time a fresh server started and can go off that not player assumptions on what happens

That wasn't a true fresh server though, which would completely change some behaviors.

No more servers, please. It's too late for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Firenation View Post
    I will return to the game totally again too if Trion opens a fair new server^^. Let's hope they will open at this summer^^. I am sick of these p2w, land barons ( no life farmers with +6 accounts ) and let's hope that the new server will be less salty . Trion will let pirates to get castles too like in Korea, Russia, Japan etc. too ? ty.
    what in your opinion is a "fair new server"?

I'm ♥♥♥♥inggg curious. People like you who never wanted to pay for patron (WHICH CREATED the p2w alt army hell we now live in) is what led to the land baron situation you cry about.

No credit shop? how would trion make money?
    No RNG? why play?
    Pirates ruling castles? doesn't even make any sense thematically.
    Yes, I just kicked you

The uninstall button is the greatest weapon you have against Trion/XL's Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by TheChoi View Post
    No more servers, please. It's too late for this.
    TRION PLEASE LISTEN! SECONDED!

STOP WITH THE NEW SERVERS. Just fix the current ones or do nothing at all.

Stop rewarding people who "kill" the game and come back for free gear/abuse new server/players and then leave us with weak populations and then come back in 3.5 or 3.9 or 4.0 and do the same.

If new servers open, I will reroll there, spend all my time griefing any and all new players off it. I'm damn sure there are people who will join me in this noble venture.
    Yes, I just kicked you

The uninstall button is the greatest weapon you have against Trion/XL's Tyranny

Quote Originally Posted by TheWiggler View Post

If new servers open, I will reroll there, spend all my time griefing any and all new players off it. I'm damn sure there are people who will join me in this noble venture.

My guess is they will always allow credit transfering to "Fresh start" servers. They'd rather ride the cash tidal wave that transfers and APEX stacking brings. Remember, if they're transfering credits - either they bought the credits themselves, or used gold. If they used their gold to turn into credits, Trion is making even MORE money from the APEX sells. Trion has proven time and time and time and time again that the only thing their upper management cares about is the monetary bottomline rather than stable gaming communities, etc. Archeage is a cash cow for Trion, nothing more. My prediction is by the time 3.0 launches, almost every server will be dead with the big guilds transferring all over the place whenever they get competition. Fairly dead game, but probably still lots of income for Trion.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbykraken View Post
    Trion has proven time and time and time and time again that the only thing their upper management cares about is the monetary bottomline rather than stable gaming communities, etc.
    That is why this game loses players and has small playerbase.
    Personally I am not playing Archage because I am not sheep to blindly accept and follow what trion is doing and there are many more players like me.

Most of rangora players were returning players thinking "maybe trion changed for better" - jokes on them xD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast