+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: The Power of Loot and Major Guilds

No one on Kyrios got the benefits of free farming our server, at any time, before Disaster showed up, that was the result of a healthy and full server. The envy of servers, until transfers, and until you. Now we have to contend with people who got the benefits of free farming, against us, and until now we have had to contend for everything. What you fail to realize is simple, No one enjoys being slaughtered without end, period. I'm up for any battle, any time, but the moment it becomes a slaughter fest and you start to just farm me for honor, I'm out. How can it be fun for you to battle against a bunch of four k gear score players? Its tough for me cause I see your point and your position, who would give up power in this kinda game? I get that, but what you have to realize is that if you kill our faction, and you are killing our faction, the server will be next, and then the game, it is just that simple. You are spending a great deal of time, energy and am assuming money into this game, and your guild, IF WE DO not find a solution, us the players in general, then all your hard work, and my hard work, all our energies will be for nothing cause this game will close. Trion is not going to fix anything, they can't be trusted and even if they do, they will probably break things more just like they did with transfers. Tell me, that anyone at that company gave one thought to entire guilds transferring in this way.

When pirates 'ruled' there were unofficial dealings to keep factions and server healthy, it might not be tasteful from any of our perspectives, but if we do nothing, and we keep going like this, east will die, server will die, and then the game will follow suite. Its my game as much as it is your game, I definitely want to be playing it this time next year, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    Thank you for posting this, your situation is similar to what we faced on Aranzeb, we too had to face down a powerhouse guild who had complete control of all of the content, who had better gear and a better composition than us. We recruited all of the players who wanted to actually play the game and with every minor victory we gained more confidence until we started to take major content from them.

There are alot of Orphan Eastern players in NA Archeage, there are alot of large East guilds such as OSO, Awakening and Pantsu, NaCl has a high concentration of Eastern players, As you've mentioned, Kyrios has a ton of fragmented Eastern players. There are few West guilds in NA Archeage who are dominating their server.

Aranzeb: Awakening (East)
    Salphira: OSO (East)
    Morpheus: Pantsu (East)
    Hanure: East Randoms (East)
    Nazar: SALT and Barcode (Pirate)
    Ollo: Nation
    Kraken: ???????
    Kyrios: Disaster (West)

As you can see, East and Pirates have a higher number of guilds in position to freefarm their servers, Awakening and Pantsu own 4 castles each, Ollo owns 4 castles, OSO owns 3 or 4 by proxy. Disaster has 2 as does GB, which means Disaster has literally half the Lord's coin generation potential of any of those other guilds.

You guys could at any point put a couple of those guilds together and immediately become competitive, this is why Disaster isn't going to take our foot off the peddle, the threat exists out there, it has simply not yet manifest itself, and we need to be ready for when it does.

The reason why Disaster is so 'Toxic' is because East on Kyrios hide in their base for 45 minutes gathering golems and the unleashed them all at the same time, winning with robots as opposed to with PVP, if you try to do that ofcourse we are going to talk crap when we smash though it and put you all on your ♥♥♥.

Long story short: You arent going to be able to fight a guild like Disaster unless you put in the effort, find likeminded individuals and accept the fact that you are going to lose repeatedly until you figure out what works and what doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBrendan View Post
    No one on Kyrios got the benefits of free farming our server, at any time, before Disaster showed up, that was the result of a healthy and full server. The envy of servers, until transfers, and until you. Now we have to contend with people who got the benefits of free farming, against us, and until now we have had to contend for everything. What you fail to realize is simple, No one enjoys being slaughtered without end, period. I'm up for any battle, any time, but the moment it becomes a slaughter fest and you start to just farm me for honor, I'm out. How can it be fun for you to battle against a bunch of four k gear score players? Its tough for me cause I see your point and your position, who would give up power in this kinda game? I get that, but what you have to realize is that if you kill our faction, and you are killing our faction, the server will be next, and then the game, it is just that simple. You are spending a great deal of time, energy and am assuming money into this game, and your guild, IF WE DO not find a solution, us the players in general, then all your hard work, and my hard work, all our energies will be for nothing cause this game will close. Trion is not going to fix anything, they can't be trusted and even if they do, they will probably break things more just like they did with transfers. Tell me, that anyone at that company gave one thought to entire guilds transferring in this way.

When pirates 'ruled' there were unofficial dealings to keep factions and server healthy, it might not be tasteful from any of our perspectives, but if we do nothing, and we keep going like this, east will die, server will die, and then the game will follow suite. Its my game as much as it is your game, I definitely want to be playing it this time next year, do you?
    Uh...Catalyst and Gank Bus free farmed Kyrios, then when every NA pirate (that could) came here, they did the same. Who are you? Are you new?

The pirates allowed or negotiated content to the factions, not sure if you are new or not, or maybe you weren't apprised of those dealings, but they did happen. I can't speak on Catalyst but have been around since head start and always on Kyrios, they are a known name but no one I know to rule a server and all content, no. Gank bus before Disaster was arguably the strongest, but kill leviathan, and all DGS's no they did not, not before they aligned with Disaster. Your perceptions sound limited, but I'm referring to the type of control and iron fist Disaster now exercises. The guilds you mention although strong, were not of same caliber as Disaster is now. The pirates, maybe, but again we used our relationships with them, as they came from our factions and our guilds, we had friendships that developed long before most of them became pirates, allowed or worked with guilds in both factions and negotiated content. They had the sense to realize at that time, before transfers, that holding us down only made game play less fun for them, benefiting server health and population of all factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Feintt View Post
    Uh...Catalyst and Gank Bus free farmed Kyrios, then when every NA pirate (that could) came here, they did the same. Who are you? Are you new?

Many people got dream ring quests done, thanks to Nacl and the willingness to help the server and factions. Hell one time they even had the tanks spawned, targets aligned, all we had to do was press fire. Good luck getting that part of the quest done today, as that along with all content is controlled and dominated, by disaster. We have no friends in that guild, we don't even know them, we didn't know them up until transfers, there are no relationships to take advantage of, and they seem intend on ruining this game, to satisfy their ego's. When the game ends, we can all say Grats to Disaster, cause they win the game

The pirates allowed or negotiated content to the factions, not sure if you are new or not, or maybe you weren't apprised of those dealings, but they did happen. I can't speak on Catalyst but have been around since head start and always on Kyrios, they are a known name but no one I know to rule a server and all content, no. Gank bus before Disaster was arguably the strongest, but kill leviathan, and all DGS's no they did not, not before they aligned with Disaster. Your perceptions sound limited, but I'm referring to the type of control and iron fist Disaster now exercises. The guilds you mention although strong, were not of same caliber as Disaster is now. The pirates, maybe, but again we used our relationships with them, as they came from our factions and our guilds, we had friendships that developed long before most of them became pirates, allowed or worked with guilds in both factions and negotiated content. They had the sense to realize at that time, before transfers, that holding us down only made game play less fun for them, benefiting server health and population of all factions.
    Yes they did. Catalyst and Gank Bus free farmed everything that was on Kyrios pre merger. Levi wasn't even out in NA back then. Pirates may have allowed some select East guilds get boss credit for their dream rings or something like that but they never cared about server balance or health. Anytime anyone attempted to try contest content vs the pirate horde they'd all call the entire faction to zerg down any opposition. What is your in game name or are you just a troll lol?

I can tell you of many conversations I had before arranging content where pirates were not happy that fighting us was like fighting mobs in arcum iris. No guild gives up complete control, but they did work with guilds and guild leaders, and every time we were told to keep it quiet, to not mention anything in faction or nation, and to not say a word in shout or say, they did it quietly. They were also a counter balance to the guilds you mentioned, as a long time it was Gank Bus, Catalyst as you mention, and the pirates. East has never been anything but on the bottom and that is mostly our own fault, and for another topic of conversation. Yes leviathan might be somewhat newer but we are all forgetting the red dragon, world bosses and DSG's. DSG's specifically were contested regularly by top guilds and pirates, but that doesn't happen anymore.

I have no interest in telling you my in game name, believe me or not I really do not care. I will not extend any of this to my in game experience. I have been around since head start, the guild I am in is one of the oldest on the server started about a month after launch. Although we are still not by any means, the strongest, we are probably one of the most respected.

Clearly we have different perspectives and dealings with Red guilds and Pirates of the old days, before transfers. I can understand the perspective of they ruled just like disaster is, but that is not true from my perspective, my guild and my alliance guilds very much benefited from relationships we exploited or took advantage of in red guilds and in pirate faction that ruled before transfers.

Regardless, the fact is, Disaster although playing the game amazingly, I mean, hats off to them really and truly, they are ruining this game, increasing the power divide between factions and are directly causing many people to quit. I do not blame them, so much as beg them to see the bigger picture. Two second battles where it takes longer to ride back and respawn than to fight, aren't fun. If we think its bad now, wait cause they increase in wealth and power every day.

East has been on bottom because of infighting and it has been this way since day one, I am not sure we can ever recover at this point, as it seems too far gone now. Even if we stopped, banded together, I doubt would be enough. Gank bus was bad enough all on their own, but aligned with Disaster is a recipe for, well, disaster! I can tell you many of us have tried to unite our faction, and we always get met with the same defense and resistance, so we give up, we gave up, long ago.

Before this Disaster we call transfers, we had stability, understandings and negotiations with reds, and with pirates. Now we have shout chat!

Yes they did. Catalyst and Gank Bus free farmed everything that was on Kyrios pre merger. Levi wasn't even out in NA back then. Pirates may have allowed some select East guilds get boss credit for their dream rings or something like that but they never cared about server balance or health. What is your in game name or are you just a troll lol?

Before this Disaster we call transfers, we had stability, understandings and negotiations with reds, and with pirates. Now we have shout chat!
    ♥♥♥♥post pre-transfers and ♥♥♥♥post post-transfers. In all honesty nothing has changed except for the numbers on a side.
    People won't organize unless they want to, so the only thing that'll make something happen is those that want to organize create their own guilds and start flipping tables.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

True, nothing has ultimately changed, and nothing ever will. There are many games to chose from and to try, maybe it is time to install a few of them. I can't play this anymore, everything is broken, community is toxic, game gets worse not better with every update. Enjoy RNG, Enjoy being slaughtered and spending more time complaining than having fun, that is when you know it is time to try another kind of game.

Quote Originally Posted by neoVictrix View Post
    ♥♥♥♥post pre-transfers and ♥♥♥♥post post-transfers. In all honesty nothing has changed except for the numbers on a side.
    People won't organize unless they want to, so the only thing that'll make something happen is those that want to organize create their own guilds and start flipping tables.

the problem is that transfers made it easy for the dick hard sociopaths to spread their mental illnesses to every server, instead of containing them all in one hellhole together.
    Aria - Pirate

Yes they did. Catalyst and Gank Bus free farmed everything that was on Kyrios pre merger. Levi wasn't even out in NA back then. Pirates may have allowed some select East guilds get boss credit for their dream rings or something like that but they never cared about server balance or health. Anytime anyone attempted to try contest content vs the pirate horde they'd all call the entire faction to zerg down any opposition. What is your in game name or are you just a troll lol?
    At least then, there were actually active East guilds and West didn't own all 4 castles. I don't think anyone on East even has a full mythic galleon anymore because those people left the server or quit the game.
    Skullhead - Harani - Kyrios Bard Since Launch - 230k Artistry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast