+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: A Gift for the Guild Disaster

Disaster wishes they could have killed a guild as legendary as tt6. Unfortunately for them BDO did that long before xfers were released.

How convenient.
    Wearer of Metal
    WORLD CHAMPS
    "Disaster is Better than NaCl" - Aramos
    "Celia is the best player in Archeage history" - Celia
    "Plz don't kill me Celia" - Murdered innocent

Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    Why would i be upset? Making guilds run away in terror is what Disaster does best. TT6 had a reputation for talking trash and being toxic, how long did you last? 10 days? 14?

You even got CAPTAINJAKE begging all of top guilds to hand out charity to all the pleb guilds in Archeage to make the game for fun and balanced for everyone.

For a guild full of what some of you claim to be the best core in all of NA Archeage you certainly do seem to ♥♥♥♥♥ a whole lot about your misfortunes.
    TT6 was a 10-20 active player guild for 90 percent of its history since launch. We never wanted more then that. With that 10-20 man group we owned 2 castles 2 servers. Our guild won the game and most moved on. Your guild has been called more toxic then tt6 gratz on that one. lol Captianjake is in a free farm guild he doesnt need hand outs.........
    TT6 loves you
    <Shots Fired>
    <Tractor Team 6>ded
    <Awakening>ded
    <WEST SIDE><3
    <Locked Up>
    <llllllll>

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·Reminder TT6 Loves You!¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·

Cya kid!
    Yata King

<surreal>

Quote Originally Posted by BackBoyz View Post
    TT6 was a 10-20 active player guild for 90 percent of its history since launch. We never wanted more then that. With that 10-20 man group we owned 2 castles 2 servers. Our guild won the game and most moved on. Your guild has been called more toxic then tt6 gratz on that one. lol Captianjake is in a free farm guild he doesnt need hand outs.........
    TT6 loves you
    TT6, the guild who ran from the unofficial pvp server to join a free farming guild and fight disorganized pirates. Some guild. The truth is that you could never hang on a real server against real competition. You dodged Aranzeb, some of you ran away from FC after realizing that fighting them was too hard. CaptainJake is whining about the game being too hard. You and your guildies seem to think you are top notch for pushing around pubs on a 2nd rate server. Please.

As far as im concerned, TT6 was nothing but a bunch of losers, but don't worry, your guild has good company. There is an ocean of 'legendary' guilds out there who are no longer with us who have all left the game with the same handful of excuses.

TT6 did was trash guilds do, they ran. To Aranzeb, to BDO, to the furthest reaches of the game and into the shadows of the internet.

You and you ilk will continue to run and duck competition until the day they shut the servers down.

You don't even belong in the same thread as me kids.
    Wearer of Metal
    WORLD CHAMPS

TT6, the guild who ran from the unofficial pvp server to join a free farming guild and fight disorganized pirates. Some guild. The truth is that you could never hang on a real server against real competition. You dodged Aranzeb, some of you ran away from FC after realizing that fighting them was too hard. CaptainJake is whining about the game being too hard. You and your guildies seem to think you are top notch for pushing around pubs on a 2nd rate server. Please.

As far as im concerned, TT6 was nothing but a bunch of losers, but don't worry, your guild has good company. There is an ocean of 'legendary' guilds out there who are no longer with us who have all left the game with the same handful of excuses.

TT6 did was trash guilds do, they ran. To Aranzeb, to BDO, to the furthest reaches of the game and into the shadows of the internet.

You and you ilk will continue to run and duck competition until the day they shut the servers down.

Your guild LITERALLY bored FC to death lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kegster View Post
    Your guild LITERALLY bored FC to death lol
    Was this before or after we took all of the content from right underneath their noses? I don't know how you can be bored when your enemy is literally taking all of your content away from you in the middle of the day, unless you refuse to continue to contest it.

That is exactly what happened. Get your facts straight you NaCl bootlicker.

I mean, if you are a guild of any substance whatsoever you'd be out there fighting for the content, right? I'd ask you to remember what happened to NaCl and the Pirate faction a mere 3 weeks after Disaster transfers, but you were long gone before you got to witness the demise of the powerhouse whose leg you humped, who TT6 struggled against for months.
    Wearer of Metal
    WORLD CHAMPS

Was this before or after we took all of the content from right underneath their noses? I don't know how you can be bored when your enemy is literally taking all of your content away from you in the middle of the day, unless you refuse to continue to contest it.

That is exactly what happened. Get your facts straight you NaCl bootlicker.
    Facts have been shown many times, you guys had the chance against their best players when they came back for a siege, you went and pve'd instead. Sure, you beat FC when it was just a bunch of ♥♥♥♥ters left, hell I bet Slayers could have even beat them. But you'll always be remembered as the guild that refused to fight against FC

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·Reminder TT6 Loves You!¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast