+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54

Thread: A Gift for the Guild Disaster

  1. #21
    Senior Member Rururu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegster View Post
    Facts have been shown many times, you guys had the chance against their best players when they came back for a siege, you went and pve'd instead. Sure, you beat FC when it was just a bunch of ♥♥♥♥ters left, hell I bet Slayers could have even beat them. But you'll always be remembered as the guild that refused to fight against FC
    It doesn't really matter what you or anyone else thinks about what happened on Aranzeb, we know what happened and that is good enough for us.

    As far as who will be remembered, Disaster is currently recognized by virtually everyone as the top guild in NA, we change the face of servers simply by making threats of our impending arrival. No guild wants to be locked on a server with us, the ones who have previously are no longer with us.

    No guild, not FC, not TT6 and certainly not Crippling debt have been able to replicate the suffocating presence that Disaster has, when this game is finished and everyone looks back years from now, most of them will remember Disaster as the best guild NA Archeage has ever had, though they will likely do so begrudgingly.
    Wearer of Metal
    WORLD CHAMPS
    "Disaster is Better than NaCl" - Aramos
    "Celia is the best player in Archeage history" - Celia
    "Plz don't kill me Celia" - Murdered innocent

  2. #22
    Senior Member Kegster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    will remember Disaster as the best guild NA Archeage has ever had

  3. #23
    Senior Member sobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,045
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegster View Post
    queue 5s you anus, we've had some good games recently

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    It doesn't really matter what you or anyone else thinks about what happened on Aranzeb, we know what happened and that is good enough for us.

    As far as who will be remembered, Disaster is currently recognized by virtually "everyone" as the top guild in NA, we change the face of servers simply by making threats of our impending arrival. No guild wants to be locked on a server with us, the ones who have previously are no longer with us.

    No guild, not FC, not TT6 and certainly not Crippling debt have been able to replicate the suffocating presence that Disaster has, when this game is finished and everyone looks back years from now, most of them will remember Disaster as the best guild NA Archeage has ever had, though they will likely do so begrudgingly.
    There's a good example of how to properly use those quotation marks you like to throw around!

  5. #25
    Senior Member Kegster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,014
    Quote Originally Posted by sobin View Post
    queue 5s you anus, we've had some good games recently
    Haha I was thinking of downloading and just using that free set of gear they gave me, but meh, gonna try out Revelation Online for a bit. If I don't like it I'll come queue 5's with whatever gear I've got

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    No guild, not FC, not TT6 and certainly not Crippling debt have been able to replicate the suffocating presence that Disaster has, when this game is finished and everyone looks back years from now, most of them will remember Disaster as the best guild NA Archeage has ever had, though they will likely do so begrudgingly.
    I'm not even on this server and every single person I've talked to that has quit or played the game still calls Unji/Feedz the prime leaders of NA and Forestcrow the strongest guild to exist in AA. Then again, you just insinuated that people will be talking about ArcheAge years from now, so you're probably just joking in the first place.

    If DISASTER did anything relevant when the game existed before it died, maybe people would give them the credit they want.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    318
    Remember that "guilds" are now limited to 100 players - and RMTers are getting banned a little more often now.

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Chased View Post
    I'm not even on this server and every single person I've talked to that has quit or played the game still calls Unji/Feedz the prime leaders of NA and Forestcrow the strongest guild to exist in AA. Then again, you just insinuated that people will be talking about ArcheAge years from now, so you're probably just joking in the first place.

    If DISASTER did anything relevant when the game existed before it died, maybe people would give them the credit they want.
    What you don't realise is that as soon as their KR/alpha knowledge dried up and the game hit 1.7, they didn't have the advantage they had before and started loosing more. Meanwhile Disaster was formed once they returned west from pirate and the build up to what we all know as the top NA guild today began because FC started loosing content.

  9. #29
    Senior Member BackBoyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Rookborn
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by Rururu View Post
    TT6, the guild who ran from the unofficial pvp server to join a free farming guild and fight disorganized pirates. Some guild. The truth is that you could never hang on a real server against real competition. You dodged Aranzeb, some of you ran away from FC after realizing that fighting them was too hard. CaptainJake is whining about the game being too hard. You and your guildies seem to think you are top notch for pushing around pubs on a 2nd rate server. Please.

    As far as im concerned, TT6 was nothing but a bunch of losers, but don't worry, your guild has good company. There is an ocean of 'legendary' guilds out there who are no longer with us who have all left the game with the same handful of excuses.

    TT6 did was trash guilds do, they ran. To Aranzeb, to BDO, to the furthest reaches of the game and into the shadows of the internet.

    You and you ilk will continue to run and duck competition until the day they shut the servers down.

    You don't even belong in the same thread as me kids.
    i have no idea who you even are and have never fought u. im glad tt6 had this much of an effect on you. Ill mark that a win in my book bye.
    <Shots Fired>
    <Tractor Team 6>ded
    <Awakening>ded
    <WEST SIDE><3
    <Locked Up>
    <llllllll>

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyJones View Post
    What you don't realise is that as soon as their KR/alpha knowledge dried up and the game hit 1.7, they didn't have the advantage they had before and started loosing more. Meanwhile Disaster was formed once they returned west from pirate and the build up to what we all know as the top NA guild today began because FC started loosing content.
    Honestly though, you're not really the best if you keep having to reiterate it over and over again. Best in class has always been voted for-- not self-elected. It's almost like Disaster is becoming the Kim Kardashian of AA. Every time you say you're the, "top NA guild," I think of a duckface selfie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts