+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A very lucky event day

Quote Originally Posted by therealbaldemord View Post
    Sry was a joke. I just don't understand why ppl wast their labor and hand the packs in for 70% when you can have 100-130% on freedich or ds.
    Well...it is a decision between get less gold but be safe and risk losing packs but get more gold

Quote Originally Posted by Tamilia View Post
    So amazing that you had first 1000g pack at 130% and still you got the 2nd also with 130%, and btw I don't see any proof you had 2, what I see I saw what screenshots was done from chat. or missing one, what %, but I don't see any difference, can just be a screenshot of the same twice. Then only you get packs at 70% wow your one lucky one, congrats.
    as ceu said you can see my alt with another 1k g pack. Why I should be lying if my ss show the truth? if you want to believe it or not its your choice. The Proof is there. What is really interesting was that both 1k g packs where pretty close to each other. Not sure if it was luck or they spawn that way.

Quote Originally Posted by therealbaldemord View Post
    Sry was a joke. I just don't understand why ppl wast their labor and hand the packs in for 70% when you can have 100-130% on freedich or ds.
    Why people don't go to freedich

1- Too far away from the area that gold pack spawn.
    2- You will need 3 or more people to defend your packs or be prepared to be ganked in freedich .
    3- 28g/150 labor = 18.66 silver per labor very decent return. Also going to freedich take 2 times more time and in that time you can turn at least 1 pack more so you will end getting something around 56g. If you go to freedich you will get between 40g- 50g and risking losing all your packs
    result => not worth it.

If you could get 80g or more in freedich sure I would take the risk

No wonder you complain about your class being ♥♥♥♥. When you're a clicker that doesnt know basic pvp.

where do u get 1000 gold packs from .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishermanfriends View Post
    No wonder you complain about your class being ♥♥♥♥. When you're a clicker that doesnt know basic pvp.
    Always funny on this server. people expect others to bring their baits to freed.
    Go find the rewards yourself.
    btw. who are you? You always hiding behind friends?

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...and-now-14705g

Gandalfin, The Gold Buyer, The HackerMan, The PvEMan.........

gandalfin eres un hijo de puta deja de jugar y dedicate a cuidar de tus hijos tiraflechas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2