+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Auroria Exploration Help: unknown spots

Red face Auroria Exploration Help: unknown spots

Hiya,

I'm an avid explorer and found lots of spots, but these few still elude my grasp... Can anyone help me find them?

Thanks a lot in advance <3
    Prya
    Healer

Janudar > Leviathan > Retribution

Heroes' Landing.... hmmmm, it seems like erenor has a place where they praise me, good good
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Baby Don't Hurt Me> | <Party Eight>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Abyssal Skill Level 55 Counter: 8/10
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Omg, bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

3.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #3
    Anyone who finds the Hidden Crevice is my hero. I spent so many lunches looking for that thing...

For the arch at heroes' landing, however: it may be important to note that it says fly THROUGH the arch. Not beneath it =)

EDIT: I'm not kidding about that Hidden Crevice though. Like, it haunts me. If someone finds it and posts a screenshot of its location here so I can confirm, I will LITERALLY name the damn thing after you.

EDIT 2: (Character name if possible, real name if not. I'm not calling it Fartface Crevice, guys.)

How does one know if they found a spot? Where is this tracked?

Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post
    Anyone who finds the Hidden Crevice is my hero. I spent so many lunches looking for that thing...

For the arch at heroes' landing, however: it may be important to note that it says fly THROUGH the arch. Not beneath it =)

EDIT: I'm not kidding about that Hidden Crevice though. Like, it haunts me. If someone finds it and posts a screenshot of its location here so I can confirm, I will LITERALLY name the damn thing after you.

EDIT 2: (Character name if possible, real name if not. I'm not calling it Fartface Crevice, guys.)
    Challenge accepted.
    RIP 2014 - 2018
    Cardiologist/Physician/Giver

"Time for me to move on, have fun everybody and be nice to each other and play the selfless game. After all, its just a game." - Cardio

The hunt is on!

Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere.

How sure are you this one is in our version of the game? There's even less data on it than there is of some titles that we can't get yet ;o

Well we had a group of 5 search Golden Ruins high and low. No luck today o-o If it's still not found tomorrow, perhaps we'll have another go

Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere.

9.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlak View Post
    How does one know if they found a spot? Where is this tracked?
    Fireworks will appear on your screen along with blue text that you've discovered the hidden crevice. Also, text will appear in your chat log to let you know you've completed the achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolkhis View Post
    How sure are you this one is in our version of the game? There's even less data on it than there is of some titles that we can't get yet ;o
    Honestly? I'm a little worried they forgot to add it at this point. It SHOULD be in our game, because the achievement exists. But we actually don't receive coordinates for the exploration points during localization; we just get a big list of names/achievements and we translate them to English. I've considered it a personal challenge to find them all during my lunch breaks, though, and this one has bugged me ever since we got the 2.9 update.

I figure I'll give you guys a chance to show me up over the next week or two. If not even YOU guys can find it, I'll throw in the towel and ask XL directly =P

Quote Originally Posted by Quillodon View Post
    Fireworks will appear on your screen along with blue text that you've discovered the hidden crevice. Also, text will appear in your chat log to let you know you've completed the achievement.

Honestly? I'm a little worried they forgot to add it at this point. It SHOULD be in our game, because the achievement exists. But we actually don't receive coordinates for the exploration points during localization; we just get a big list of names/achievements and we translate them to English. I've considered it a personal challenge to find them all during my lunch breaks, though, and this one has bugged me ever since we got the 2.9 update.

I figure I'll give you guys a chance to show me up over the next week or two. If not even YOU guys can find it, I'll throw in the towel and ask XL directly =P
    I mean, how hard is it to find this thing in Golden Ruins? How hard can this be???
    RIP 2014 - 2018
    Cardiologist/Physician/Giver

"Time for me to move on, have fun everybody and be nice to each other and play the selfless game. After all, its just a game." - Cardio

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast