+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread: Disaster - Ollo

Quote Originally Posted by ControlGame View Post
    What is dead... may never die.

hehexd

No seriously tho.... why do people have discussions on the forum about Archeage and talk about "stopping it from dying" this game has LESS than 10000 active players on ALLLLLL servers. This IS a dead game already. The time when there was anything left to "Claim craft conquer" is long passed thats why every forum is people complaining about no pvp.

Or all the other servers got smart and decided to never talk about good things on the forums. Nazar was a balanced, medium scale pvp wonderland after ragequit was banned but before transfers kicked in. Now look at the absurd joke it's become. The three largest pirates guilds in the game sit on gg, almost the entire native east population gone, the native west population deciding it's more fun to kill itself than fight pirates. Hell 3 of the castles are owned by one guild that everyone assumed was dead 3 months ago just because they're not idiots at bidding.

Nazar top meme, don't let it happen to your server, continue to spew out bad ♥♥♥♥ on forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynasty View Post
    Hell 3 of the castles are owned by one guild
    Thank you minions for capturing a castle in my name. jk ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Thaosuri View Post
    Thank you minions for capturing a castle in my name. jk ;D
    Ducklegion recruiting, only the most serious of Duck themed RPers welcome

Or all the other servers got smart and decided to never talk about good things on the forums. Nazar was a balanced, medium scale pvp wonderland after ragequit was banned but before transfers kicked in. Now look at the absurd joke it's become. The three largest pirates guilds in the game sit on gg, almost the entire native east population gone, the native west population deciding it's more fun to kill itself than fight pirates. Hell 3 of the castles are owned by one guild that everyone assumed was dead 3 months ago just because they're not idiots at bidding.

Nazar top meme, don't let it happen to your server, continue to spew out bad ♥♥♥♥ on forums.
    I've had the most fun in the past couple weeks on Nazar I've had in AA in about 6 months.
    same tbh

https://youtu.be/o6YRkEOLGng

Ducklegion recruiting, only the most serious of Duck themed RPers welcome
    I've never actually ERP before as a duck, this is going to be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Insanic View Post
    hi when are you going to buy a leviathan kill?

We know you begged zenah/sinon to 'go afk' and let you try leviathan uncontested when you had over 80 pirates in your group contested by 10~ players LOL.

Why don't you go bribe zenah and all the members of no ctrl and the population of nazar to leave you alone @ leviathan or... better yet, pay them all since you're made of $$, pay them all to help you kill leviathan since you clearly don't care about integrity or earning anything.
    I still don't see the rest though. If Leviathan dropped something I needed, trust me when I say I would have a kill. Since they removed the eye, Leviathan serves nothing for me or my gameplay. Also this thread should be moved to Ollo. Thanks Trion.
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

Quote Originally Posted by Heero Yui View Post
    I've had the most fun in the past couple weeks on Nazar I've had in AA in about 6 months.
    Looking at it from the perspective of the actual Nazar population, which has never had undisputed freefarm ( Blank > JQ > Mirage > NACL > Rage > Rage Quit all of which quit/were banned/transferred off) it's a ♥♥♥♥ show attempting to contend with multiple guilds that have had months of free farm to gear.

Dynasty are you west or east?
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlem View Post
    I still don't see the rest though. If Leviathan dropped something I needed, trust me when I say I would have a kill. Since they removed the eye, Leviathan serves nothing for me or my gameplay. Also this thread should be moved to Ollo. Thanks Trion.
    Whales making grand statements like this dont tend to work out. Even if NaCl, Barcode or anyone else ever end up killing levi it will still have happened after Disaster killed it, and we killed it because NaCl gave up and ran away like KGB did. You can throw as much money as you want at this game but we'll simply come along and turn all of your endeavers into smoking ruins before they can come to fruition.

No superweapons for ♥♥♥♥ters.

Quote Originally Posted by BURMAN View Post
    Whales making grand statements like this dont tend to work out. Even if NaCl, Barcode or anyone else ever end up killing levi it will still have happened after Disaster killed it, and we killed it because NaCl gave up and ran away like KGB did. You can throw as much money as you want at this game but we'll simply come along and turn all of your endeavers into smoking ruins before they can come to fruition.

No superweapons for ♥♥♥♥ters.
    *lol* Another angry person. They did move this to Ollo forums though. Nice. By the way, I still don't see the rest of the plate set. And in 2 years, I haven't said anything that I wanna do and I haven't done it. And what superweapons does Leviathan drop exactly? I have mine already. What are yours? Are you ready for 3.0? Because by the looks of it, only person who was ready for 2.9 was thundahawk.
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 LastLast