+ Reply to Thread

Thread: (Auramancy+Occultism+Vitalism) = Apostle or Clown=(sorcery+shadowplay+songcraft)

Wink (Auramancy+Occultism+Vitalism) = Apostle or Clown=(sorcery+shadowplay+songcraft)

hi all i am confused about what to choose Apostle or Clown i tried both and lvl up them to just lvl 10 and watched alot of videos for them but still confused clown have a very high dmg and could kill so easy but on the other hand he got a very bad def i know he could run and hide easily but he wont handle to be attacked alot and there is Apostle who got a nice dmg but not high as the clown but Apostle got the chance to survive especially if more than one player or mob attacked him so i want to hear your comments and you could watch some videos for both of them. (sorry if there is any mistakes it's cuz English isn't my first language

I'd suggest if when you are the clown, if you die too much then switch to apostle. Otherwise if you kill them before they reach you, no problem.

Clown because it is a cool title xD welcome to the forum xD
    Trade Pack Security Ltd

Here to make sure you and your Trade Pack are delivered safe!
    EU-KYPROSA-EAST CONTINENT
    APPLY NOW!

so i will give the clown more time to play with thnx i was waiting for this game before even they made it with Korean

Wow, thats like 4 years?

yup something like that i was playing other games that time but i stoped searching for the english version of archeage from along time cuz being busy at the last year at high school but now as i finished i could try it as i wanted

Well, welcome to Archeage and the forums

+ Reply to Thread