+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black X6 Phantom

Black X6 Phantom

White X6 Panda
    [fragment]

pocket's swole // danny
    sellin' bar // candy
    Dza x Bic x Dable

I cook, fish, and love purses. Girls inquire.

Dza x Bic x Dable

I cook, fish, and love purses. Girls inquire.

1st verse

Panda, panda, panda, panda, I got broads in a London, lean and fanny, Pretty cars and a scammerz Hitting the licks, Legacy, family..why is he look like a panda? Going like a Montana, honey killers and a hammerz..legacies, fanny (breath) why is he, panda, pockets full, Danna, selling bar, candy? Made nona muncha like ramen The chap a go ask for Grammy? These nillaz pullin ya panda, Hope you killerz understand meh

2nd verse (insert wingdings and dab)

Panda panda panda panda I got broads in atlanta, trist is no bean a see, sippin fanta, credit cards and the scammerz, wake up to Sadducees lay designer, whole buncha larder shi, they be askin reds I know they be clappin shi, I be pullin us up in the fanta shi, I got plenty of supper boogatti but look how i tried the shi,
    Legacies, Fanta, why is he killin on camera, pop a purge I got sunday gorillas, they come and kill you with bananas, for feelins Im finna pull up in a fanta, know nillas that come and kill you on the counter, rollin is dancin bigger than a panic go watch it for grammy or pull up your panic, fill up imma flip it, I got bishes pull uppin to get it, I got nillas thats counting for digits, Say you make you alot of money
    Know some killers pull up in a yinna baby CTD they pull up in a killa baby cola fill a full up or a filla baby, nillas up in the baby gon drill a baby, but we gonna kill it bae get it
    I got broads yeah I get it, I got cars yeah I ♥♥♥♥ted, this how I live it, did it all for attention, now flaming bombs when he spin it, and barbecue chicken, chapter don doing buisiness, and nobody ♥♥♥in up shi, she doing the business, I be getting to the chicken counting to the chicken and all of my nillas we split it.

(Repeat wingdings found in the first verse.)

��❒♓⧫♏ ⧫♏⌧⧫ ♒♏❒♏����⬧♏ ✌☹☹ ��✌���� ♐□❒ ���� ☝♋⬧⧫♏❒ ⧫❒♋■⬧●♋⧫♓□■ ��✆ ALDALKDFASLKFLKASLDF panda panda ALDLFKLASK

Now dab repeatedly.

There ya go, now you've got the hippity hop funky fresh groove swag swag swag
    Truth:

Trion and XL games hates everything I say because its the truth and stings like fire.
    Exposing the weaknesses in your circuit would send most to react in a way to fix the chain.
    Instead we get to see an awkward teen afraid of its flaws hiding them under the rug.

Wtf is this cancer of a thread lmao
    BrotherFisties
    I'm Famous
    They call me Brother "BrotherFisties" Fisties
    "I haven't lost an arm, brother. It's right over there." - Captain Alessio Cortez
    Whisper me for sick DGS strats

+ Reply to Thread